• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[DBTech] DragonByte Security

[DBTech] DragonByte Security 4.6.8

No permission to download

webmaster

Sep 25, 2018
localhost
webmaster submitted a new resource:

[DBTech] DragonByte Security 4.3.1 - [DBTech] DragonByte Security

DragonByte keeps a watchful eye over your forum even when you are not there, and has the capability to alert you of any suspicious activity.

Uses
DragonByte is the ideal product for forums that are concerned about security, or wish to be alerted when something suspicious happens. Featuring multiple "Security Watchers" such as Failed Logins and Failed AdminCP Logins, you can set up different "tiers" of actions to be taken when certain thresholds are met. For example, if someone tries...

Read more about this resource...

webmaster updated [DBTech] DragonByte Security with a new update entry:

[DBTech] DragonByte Security

Update highlights

This version updates the "Account locked" function to log its state changes in the user change log, similar to other flags in the core XenForo product.

It also resolves a potential server error on install, if the API that fetches the country list is inaccessible.

Complete Change Log

Feature: Log "account locked" status in the User Change Log
Fix: Fix a potential server during install

Read the rest of this update entry...

[DBTech] DragonByte Security 4.4.0.1
Update highlights

This is a quick update to fix a logged error stemming from incorrect handling of a 404 error when calling the Have I Been Pwned? API.

Did you know that there are actual email accounts out there that have never been a victim of a data breach? Neither did I. How long ago was this feature implemented, 1-2 years ago? Crazy.

PS: For those waiting for a XenForo 2.2 version, it's still in testing @ DBTech.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Handle a 404 response from HIBP

Attachments

• [DBTech] DragonByte Security 4.4.0.1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 23

[DBTech] DragonByte Security 4.6.4 Untoched

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue with "Always show CAPTCHA when logging in to: front-end" option if the login form was loaded via AJAX (i.e. in an overlay).

Complete Change Log

Fix: The "Always show CAPTCHA when logging in to: front-end" option would not function correctly if the login form was loaded via AJAX

Reactions: lekhanhky

[DBTech] DragonByte Security Original not Nulling

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue where an old, unused block of code could be used to delete other users' "Remember Me" records.

Complete Change Log

Fix: Fixed an issue where it was possible to delete other users' "Remember Me" records

Update highlights

This version fixes an issue where a server setup using replication could experience performance degradation on a guest's first visit.

Furthermore, an issue where the BadBehavior integration could cause a server error has...

Reactions: zentheory
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock