• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cyber panel vs Cloud panel

kicker

Sep 30, 2019
Can anyone give an idea which is better regarding reliability and security, cyber panel or cloud panel.

Last edited:
Any limitation you feel after sticking to cloudpanel.
Did you used open litespeed with cyber panel? how was the performance.

It is all up to you. we have hosted 6 server production level with tweek nginx + varnish and it like rocket fast. and we are very comfortable with nginx+varnish stack in Cloudpanel. it can-do step-up caching.

Reactions: ckeeper and kicker
multi server load balancing is the problem in Cloud panel. there is no built-in feature to do two load balancing between two Cloud panel accounts or database. we have to do it manually via self-stacking.

Reactions: ckeeper and kicker
Any limitation you feel after sticking to cloudpanel.
Did you used open litespeed with cyber panel? how was the performance.
The biggest limitation on the side of CloudPanel is the lack of an email option. Every other thing is in position.

Reactions: kicker
Database is Precona Mysql and maria DB is also supported. so future expansion is also easy in Cloud panel. Personally not a fan of Apache architecture so a bit nginx bias.

multi server load balancing is the problem in Cloud panel. there is no built-in feature to do two load balancing between two Cloud panel accounts or database. we have to do it manually via self-stacking.
Likely because the developers are building it for end users and not for hosting vendors/resellers.

Cyberpanel for LiteSpeed benefits. Gives better support with LSCache plugin with Image optimization and QUIC cdn if you want. We can also enable page speed module with OLS for more speed.

And Cloudpanel for Nginx, it offers more support as I am also currently exploring cloudpanel. Seem to be getting pagespeed module and varnish tied up with a single click and definitely is lightweight.

On the other hand, I'm facing an issue. I'm not much familiar with nginx yet but I'm unable to setup subdomain multisite with domain mapping there. I am trying to modify vhost config but due to lack of knowledge, unable to pinpoint the mistake. If anyone has setup successfully the same configuration, then I'd appreciate the config template. Facing issue with listeners to *.domain.tld

Cyberpanel for LiteSpeed benefits. Gives better support with LSCache plugin with Image optimization and QUIC cdn if you want. We can also enable page speed module with OLS for more speed.

And Cloudpanel for Nginx, it offers more support as I am also currently exploring cloudpanel. Seem to be getting pagespeed module and varnish tied up with a single click and definitely is lightweight.

On the other hand, I'm facing an issue. I'm not much familiar with nginx yet but I'm unable to setup subdomain multisite with domain mapping there. I am trying to modify vhost config but due to lack of knowledge, unable to pinpoint the mistake. If anyone has setup successfully the same configuration, then I'd appreciate the config template. Facing issue with listeners to *.domain.tld
let me know if you need help. DM me for nginx config files for most of the php sites.

cyberpanel all the way because of Litespeed/openlitespeed support. And you have to know LiteSpeed is the best for now
Also litespeed support .htaccess by user config. But nginx need admin control to set it into admin / root access. Nginx worth for end user and cyberpanel more than it. By the way, openlitespeed need to reboot lsws after change .htaccess config but not with litespeed enterprise... this one make an another way they make an 🤑🤑💰.

oh .. one more thing, openlitespeed has a buil din cache and is resistant to DDOS attacks. This is what Nginx doesn't have build in

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock