• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Course] Design Full-Time - Standout as a Web Designer

kyk77

Babiato Lover
Jan 30, 2021

Design Full-Time

Standout as a Web Designer
This is literally the best advice that I tell every web designer. My strategies will teach you how to design more impactful websites, leading to an even more successful career. I’ve stood out for 20+ years as a successful web designer, now it’s your turn.

1671936161573.png

Dann Petty's Design Full-time course is FREE for a DAY.

Register at the site here to get the course before it ends soon!

Last edited:

Design Full-Time

Standout as a Web Designer
This is literally the best advice that I tell every web designer. My strategies will teach you how to design more impactful websites, leading to an even more successful career. I’ve stood out for 20+ years as a successful web designer, now it’s your turn.

1671936161573.png

Daniel Petty's Design Full-time course is FREE for a DAY.

Register at the site here to get the course before it ends soon!
Good share ;)

Glad I didn't pay for that btw, super surface level and could have been summarized in 10 bullet points max. Price is mind boggling.

Glad I didn't pay for that btw, super surface level and could have been summarized in 10 bullet points max. Price is mind boggling.
Hmmm!
This is called experience and professionalism... lastly, marketing.
Do you think this happened in one day? Month? Year?
So If I come along here and share these points, as you called it, "10 bullet points max." you'll be skillful?

Do you know how much time, effort, skills, experience, and errors, fail to do such a thing?
After all, You want all of the above in 10 bullet points max :cautious:

btw there have free price in Christmas Day, so respectful other people bro

Hmmm!
This is called experience and professionalism... lastly, marketing.
Do you think this happened in one day? Month? Year?
So If I come along here and share these points, as you called it, "10 bullet points max." you'll be skillful?

Do you know how much time, effort, skills, experience, and errors, fail to do such a thing?
After all, You want all of the above in 10 bullet points max :cautious:

No course, regardless of its format, is going to make you "skillful" — to be skillful, you need to practice.

The point of a course is to impart information. This course, while produced very professionally, contains little original information, and doesn't necessarily illustrate it in a particularly insightful way (the author repeats the point, without varying the example, far too many times to the point it becomes annoying).

How much time, effort, skills, experience and errors fail to do what? I'm not sure what you're getting at.

btw there have free price in Christmas Day, so respectful other people bro
Being critical doesn't mean not being respectful. I'm being respectful of people's time here by telling them that if they're intermediate/advanced designers, they won't learn much from this content compared to the time invested.

• Haha
Reactions: yearsold
Being critical doesn't mean not being respectful. I'm being respectful of people's time here by telling them that if they're intermediate/advanced designers, they won't learn much from this content compared to the time invested.
You say " I didn't pay for that "
Of course, you want pay before you come in babiato and search it xD

THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS

MEANS YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET MARKET :)

You say " I didn't pay for that "
Of course, you want pay before you come in babiato and search it xD

THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS

MEANS YOU ARE NOT THE TARGET MARKET :)
What is that an answer to? Of course I'm not in the target market, that's the point I'm making. Glad you got it.

• Haha
Reactions: yearsold
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock