• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.62

No permission to download
Babak updated Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.49

Download Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.49 Nulled Free
= v3.1.49 =

- Update: Added a setting to choose a range through unselectable days and calculate them in the Date picker element.
- Update: Added a setting to add price for file uploads and sum prices for each file in the File upload element.
- Update: Added a setting to hide price in Dropdown, Image dropdown, Image radio and Image checkbox elements of the calculator.
- Update: Added tip on the "Add another"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes with a new update entry:

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.50

Download Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.50 Nulled Free
= v3.1.50 =

- Enhancements: Added the ability to activate required for the elements inside the repeater.
- Enhancements: Image Checkbox is displayed in Horizontal view style at Default setting.
- Enhancements: Image Radio is displayed in Vertical view style at Default setting.
- Fix: When typing a large amount of text, fields in Send Quote are not displayed correctly and are stretched to full screen.
- Fix: If...

Please, does anyone know how to add number field, field that will accept numbers only?

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.51

Download Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.51 Nulled Free
= v3.1.51 =

- Enhancements: Added a new setting to select a calculator by a product for WooProducts.
- Fix: PDF does not come to mail with email when sent via Send Quote using POST SMTP plugin.
- Fix: The order form/Payments method does not work when switching between the hidden elements and Conditions enabled.
- Fix: Small bug fixes.

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.52

Download Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.52 Nulled Free
= v3.1.52 =

- Enhancements: Added additional fonts for displaying signs in Czech and Vietnamese languages.
- Enhancements: Added CSV format for selection in File Upload.
- Fix: When changing the calendar option (with and without range) in the Date picker element when Conditions is connected, the date is reset.
- Fix: Text is displayed incorrectly if Date picker with range is selected and Calculate cost per...

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.54

Download Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.54 Nulled Free
= v3.1.54 =

- New: Added a new section of settings with Payment Gateways (Pro).
- Enhancements: Updated the design of the settings page for payment gateways.
- Enhancements: Made integration with Razorpay for customer payments.
- Enhancements: Added a setting for cash payment.

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.55

Download Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.55 Nulled Free
= v3.1.55 =

- New: Added a Group Field element for grouping fields within calculator.
- Update: The Cost Calculator plugin is now compatible with Essentials theme.
- Fix: The Conditions tab in the calculator does not open after importing a calculator with a Repeater element.
- Fix: Minor bug fixes.

Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.56

Download Cost Calculator Builder PRO By StylemixThemes v3.1.56 Nulled Free
= v3.1.56 =

- Enhancement: Added a setting for the Terms and Conditions agreement.
- Fix: When a client pays via Stripe, the payment amount is increased by several times.
- Fix: When filling out an Order form with Payment methods disabled, Contact info is not displayed in the email for admin.
- Fix: Small bug fixes.

• Love
Reactions: simorg67
Installing and activating v. 3.1.59 crashed the WP admin area. As soon as I activated the plugin, the screen displayed:
Screenshot 2024-03-14 071318.jpg WP admin panel was no longer accessible so I went through FTP (or my host's file manage) to delete the plugin's folder from wp-content/plugins. As soon as I did, my access to admin panel was restored.

P.S. The previous version, 3.1.58 installed without problems. By the way, a free plugin must also be installed concurrently for the Pro version to function.

Last edited:
Installing and activating v. 3.1.59 crashed the WP admin area. As soon as I activated the plugin, the screen displayed:
Screenshot 2024-03-14 071318.jpg WP admin panel was no longer accessible so I went through FTP (or my host's file manage) to delete the plugin's folder from wp-content/plugins. As soon as I did, my access to admin panel was restored.

P.S. The previous version, 3.1.58 installed without problems. By the way, a free plugin must also be installed concurrently for the Pro version to function.
I was facing same issue with new update, try to increase memory of wordpress in wpconfig to 512mb, hope this will works (y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock