• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Competition - For all Graphic Designers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are thinking inside the box, you need to think "outside the box"

Not like a train with predefined tracks, but like a vortex in a swamp

caption.jpg
with all respect, looks like you stuck in the box 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: GambitSteel
if there wouldn't be any client, there wouldn't be any competition. No matter the prize, money or what ever. Even if you're doing for free.

Exactly, at least me, I'm not doing it for any prize, I don't care about that, I did it just to participate and hang out, there are no customer here 😜

You're going out of topic. Please don't force us to lock the thread

Reactions: noFace
You're going out of topic. Please don't force us to lock the thread

Do not generalize cousin, unlike him, I posted a participation and a design

What I am doing is making him see that it is easier to criticize than to participate, in any case you should expel him from the thread, not punish everyone for their mistake

I am not punishing anyone. Just keep discussion related to submission without attacking each other

Do not generalize cousin, unlike him, I posted a participation and a design

What I am doing is making him see that it is easier to criticize than to participate, in any case you should expel him from the thread, not punish everyone for their mistake
participation time is over, I can't participate.

Read this messages first sentence couple more times. Looks like you're having hard time to understand it.
if there wouldn't be any client, there wouldn't be any competition. No matter the prize, money or what ever. Even if you're doing for free.

participation time is over, I can't participate.

Read this messages first sentence couple more times. Looks like you're having hard time to understand it.

Really?

Now you are very attached to the rules?
What rule says that it is better to criticize than share a design?

So you have time to post a critique for no benefit, but no time to share a design and get involved.

el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif

Really?

Now you are very attached to the rules?
What rule says that it is better to criticize than share a design?

So you have time to post a critique for no benefit, but no time to share a design and get involved.

el-risitas-juan-joya-borja.gif
yes. because it would take more than a day to gather all info. but hey, I get it that you won't understand it 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock