• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cloudflare | DMCA how?

GGDUDE

Feb 12, 2023
Ok, so I was checking some streaming websites, which obviously are all under Cloudflare's DNS. But how do they maintain Cloudflare DNS if they all have copyright materials (TV shows, movies, etc.)?

Why does Cloudflare not ban them? I had some experience with Cloudflare; they actually sent me emails with URLs and content to remove.

Ok, so I was checking some streaming websites, which obviously are all under Cloudflare's DNS. But how do they maintain Cloudflare DNS if they all have copyright materials (TV shows, movies, etc.)?

Why does Cloudflare not ban them? I had some experience with Cloudflare; they actually sent me emails with URLs and content to remove.
Cloudflare doesn't send DMCA's , they just forward complaints they receive. Also cloudflare doesn't ban websites without a US court order. So check again the emails you received.

Reactions: GGDUDE
Well, Here's what will happen in order. The Original Copyright owner will send the DMCA report to Cloudflare. Cloudflare will forward that report to you and your Datacenter ( hosting/server provider ) and the Provider will suspend/terminate your website.

Now, Cloudflare has your email so that they can find you. But They Don't have any details about your Hosting/Server Provider, right? Wrong, They Have the IP address of your A Record. You can find the Origin of any IP by doing a whois search.

So The Trick is, using reverse Proxy. You Have Your Regular Server IP ( Company A) and Get an IP from a DMCA-ignored Hosting (Company B) ( Mostly from the Netherlands ). And You Serve Cloudflare with the DMCA-ignored IP while your Main Server IP is being hidden from Cloudflare Too. This way, when they send the DMCA takedown notice to your DMCA-ignored IP provider (Company B), They Just Ignore it and You will too. And Company A will Do Nothing because they will never get the Take Down Notice.

Just Don't Play with anything Gov Related and Your Website Will Live as long as you wish.

Well, Here's what will happen in order. The Original Copyright owner will send the DMCA report to Cloudflare. Cloudflare will forward that report to you and your Datacenter ( hosting/server provider ) and the Provider will suspend/terminate your website.

Now, Cloudflare has your email so that they can find you. But They Don't have any details about your Hosting/Server Provider, right? Wrong, They Have the IP address of your A Record. You can find the Origin of any IP by doing a whois search.

So The Trick is, using reverse Proxy. You Have Your Regular Server IP ( Company A) and Get an IP from a DMCA-ignored Hosting (Company B) ( Mostly from the Netherlands ). And You Serve Cloudflare with the DMCA-ignored IP while your Main Server IP is being hidden from Cloudflare Too. This way, when they send the DMCA takedown notice to your DMCA-ignored IP provider (Company B), They Just Ignore it and You will too. And Company A will Do Nothing because they will never get the Take Down Notice.

Just Don't Play with anything Gov Related and Your Website Will Live as long as you wish.
Thanks!

Any good tutorials you recommend on this? Sounds interesting

@poseidon. says "You Have Your Regular Server IP ( Company A) and Get an IP from a DMCA-ignored Hosting (Company B) ( Mostly from the Netherlands )"

can anyone explain that?

from what i understand company a and company b is hosting right...
so in others words you need a 2 hosting provider to run movie/tv series streaming website...please correct me if I'm wrong...

@poseidon. says "You Have Your Regular Server IP ( Company A) and Get an IP from a DMCA-ignored Hosting (Company B) ( Mostly from the Netherlands )"

can anyone explain that?

from what i understand company a and company b is hosting right...
so in others words you need a 2 hosting provider to run movie/tv series streaming website...please correct me if I'm wrong...
One Actual Server where the Files Will Be Hosted, Should Be Company A. Company B Will be only used for Its IP, It could be a tiny starter VPS but needs Good Bandwidth for all the traffic to get through.

get cheap hosting i dont think so you need vps from a company which could be B in that case along with it park extra ip Building a reverse proxy requires some technical expertise, as it involves configuring your server to act as a relay for requests coming from clients. To get started, you will need a server with a dedicated IP address and web server software like Nginx or Apache

Last edited:
Cloudflare only will forward the DMCA to your hosting provider.

Cloudflare is just a reverse proxy.

Also cloudflare doesn't ban websites without a US court order
Wrong, Dailystormer and other freedom of speech website was kicked out without court order.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock