• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cloaking System

Stak

May 3, 2022
Hi all, please can anyone tell me how cloaking work to hide my website from facebook ads and google ads ? there is plugins do that or some cheap services because a lot is very expensive, my accounts on FBads an GAds ban me everytime, because of nature of my website, do i need 2 domains and 2 website for that or just 1, hope can help me from your experience.

First of all, your question is unclear. Try to ask it so that we know what kind of help you expect. Second of all, you just explained cloaking by yourself. No, it's not done by plugins, or at least I don't know about such plugins.

Reactions: vsshadow and Stak
First of all, your question is unclear. Try to ask it so that we know what kind of help you expect. Second of all, you just explained cloaking by yourself. No, it's not done by plugins, or at least I don't know about such plugins.
Thanks for reply, i know the cloaking idea, i just want to know if ther eis some cheap software to do that without risking.

Thanks for reply, i know the cloaking idea, i just want to know if ther eis some cheap software to do that without risking.
Not that I know of in my 12 years of experience as an SEO analyst.

To my knowledge, there is no software for this thing because it's on the internet some sites provide these services in short your site needs to be legit for Facebook bots, not for the user

Reactions: Stak
Hi all, please can anyone tell me how cloaking work to hide my website from facebook ads and google ads ? there is plugins do that or some cheap services because a lot is very expensive, my accounts on FBads an GAds ban me everytime, because of nature of my website, do i need 2 domains and 2 website for that or just 1, hope can help me from your experience.

Hello! It appears that you may be encountering issues with advertising on Google Ads and Facebook Ads due to strict policies. However, there are ways to navigate around these policies.

To begin, create an email address, phone number, and credit card that have not been used on these platforms previously. Next, use Dolphin or a similar program to create profiles for both Facebook and Google Ads.

It is critical to use a proxy for each profile on both platforms to avoid drawing attention to your accounts.

When it comes to Facebook, it's essential not to start by creating fan pages, BMs, and ad accounts right away. Instead, warm up your profile by filling out all of the necessary information, behaving like a regular user, and avoiding likes, comments, and group participation when creating a new account.

We recommend accessing the profile for at least 15 days before creating a fan page. On the 25th day, boost any post to generate many likes and comments to warm up your profile further.

After running this ad for two days, you can create a BM and ad account. Use the ID of the post you boosted earlier to create an ad campaign that will run for three days before being paused.

To advertise your products normally and avoid violating any policies, set a low budget and modify the creatives and copywriting in your ads. Avoid using the same creatives that were used in a suspended account because Facebook will recognize them.

These are just the basics of what you need to do to successfully advertise without breaking any rules. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

If you only want to hide your link, you can use a cloaker.

A cloaker is a tool that allows you to disguise the original URL of your site and display a different address to users. This can be useful in situations where you want to hide sensitive information or ensure that the user does not see the real domain of the site.

However, it's important to remember that the use of cloakers can violate Google and Facebook policies, so caution is required when using them. Additionally, some cloakers are detected by the platforms' algorithms and can result in suspended accounts.

If you still decide to use a cloaker, make sure to choose a reliable tool and understand the risks associated with using this technique. If you have any questions, we're available to help you find the best solution for your specific needs.

Last edited:
Reactions: vsshadow and Stak
I can tell you from experience, what you find in the web would not work. You can find it out through trial and error, but thats gonna be a lot of money and burned accounts.

But if you wanna make it work. I would recommend this setup:

For the proxy: use a cheap phone, because most online proxies will be detected by faebook and google.
Then you need a cloaker, I would use Leadkcloak and combination with multilogin, because you need a VM to login into your accounts. After you burn an account, you would need a new payment method, someone where you can generate new credit card numbers. Thats it, the magic of cloaking....

Reactions: Stak
Hello! It appears that you may be encountering issues with advertising on Google Ads and Facebook Ads due to strict policies. However, there are ways to navigate around these policies.

To begin, create an email address, phone number, and credit card that have not been used on these platforms previously. Next, use Dolphin or a similar program to create profiles for both Facebook and Google Ads.

It is critical to use a proxy for each profile on both platforms to avoid drawing attention to your accounts.

When it comes to Facebook, it's essential not to start by creating fan pages, BMs, and ad accounts right away. Instead, warm up your profile by filling out all of the necessary information, behaving like a regular user, and avoiding likes, comments, and group participation when creating a new account.

We recommend accessing the profile for at least 15 days before creating a fan page. On the 25th day, boost any post to generate many likes and comments to warm up your profile further.

After running this ad for two days, you can create a BM and ad account. Use the ID of the post you boosted earlier to create an ad campaign that will run for three days before being paused.

To advertise your products normally and avoid violating any policies, set a low budget and modify the creatives and copywriting in your ads. Avoid using the same creatives that were used in a suspended account because Facebook will recognize them.

These are just the basics of what you need to do to successfully advertise without breaking any rules. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know.

If you only want to hide your link, you can use a cloaker.

A cloaker is a tool that allows you to disguise the original URL of your site and display a different address to users. This can be useful in situations where you want to hide sensitive information or ensure that the user does not see the real domain of the site.

However, it's important to remember that the use of cloakers can violate Google and Facebook policies, so caution is required when using them. Additionally, some cloakers are detected by the platforms' algorithms and can result in suspended accounts.

If you still decide to use a cloaker, make sure to choose a reliable tool and understand the risks associated with using this technique. If you have any questions, we're available to help you find the best solution for your specific needs.
Thanks a lot bro, this is my problem i have a media service that violate other companies copyrights and i need some way to advertise in facebook and google without banning my account every time, for that i need a way to hide my website from FB and Google agents and bot's, and show them normal content in the ads and the customers go to my real offer website.

I can tell you from experience, what you find in the web would not work. You can find it out through trial and error, but thats gonna be a lot of money and burned accounts.

But if you wanna make it work. I would recommend this setup:

For the proxy: use a cheap phone, because most online proxies will be detected by faebook and google.
Then you need a cloaker, I would use Leadkcloak and combination with multilogin, because you need a VM to login into your accounts. After you burn an account, you would need a new payment method, someone where you can generate new credit card numbers. Thats it, the magic of cloaking....
thanks a lot for this information, does residential proxy work good ? and if not do you know any cheap phone proxy provider ? Leadcloak too doesn't work anymore they stopped their service, and when i buy a generated credit card how can i use it to to pay FB and google ? and thanks a lot bro

Reactions: elon musk
ah okay, did not know that. because a friend of mine is still using it. Most of the proxies, which they sell online are already on the blacklist, means as soon you go online with that, fb and google will block you. Just buy a sim card and put it in a cheap phone, then you are 100% sure, that it will work. For the credit card, you need to find a company where you can generate virtual credit cards. In case your account gets restricted, then you need a new credit card for the new ad account. And do what @elon musk said, for the account warmup

Reactions: elon musk and Stak
ah okay, did not know that. because a friend of mine is still using it. Most of the proxies, which they sell online are already on the blacklist, means as soon you go online with that, fb and google will block you. Just buy a sim card and put it in a cheap phone, then you are 100% sure, that it will work. For the credit card, you need to find a company where you can generate virtual credit cards. In case your account gets restricted, then you need a new credit card for the new ad account. And do what @elon musk said, for the account warmup
i think he use other company because leadcloak.com stopped their service, and there is other websites offering cloaking but expensive service. i don't get this information about a sim card in cheap phone, do you mean every proxy need to new sim card and new smartphone to work ?

Reactions: elon musk
I mean you could download a proxy app for android and use the phone as a proxy. In that way you connect through your phone, that you use as the proxy

If you are seeking cost-effective solutions, we suggest creating an account with Microsoftware Azure. This platform offers a complimentary 2-month subscription and credits that enable the creation of personalized proxies. For step-by-step instructions on establishing a proxy, please refer to online resources such as YouTube tutorials. By leveraging Microsoftware Azure's services, you can ensure secure and reliable access to your preferred applications and data for the duration of your subscription.

@Bob5000 @Stak

Reactions: Bob5000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock