• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Classima - Classified Ads WordPress Theme

Classima - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v2.5.2

No permission to download
Babak updated Classima - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Classima Theme v2.1.7

Download Classima v2.1.7 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.1.7 (JUN 15, 2022)

Added: A New Home page
Added: 1 Archive style
Added: 1 Single Listing style
Added: Language switcher menu for WPML
Added: Listing link with name as WhatsApp default message
Added: Telegram in listing social share
Fixed: WhatsApp preview thumbnail issue
Updated: Classified Listing Pro plugin & Classima Core plugin

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Joselitio
anyone has install and probe this theme? i have a problem with chat, allways show "You have no conversation yet"
i don´t know if there is an activation problem, anyone has the same problem?

í found the bug, i have a multisite and clasima need to be instaled in the main site, in a multisite chat not fuction

Hello
Can you please Upload Classima - Classified ads Android & iOS App
Thanks for this suitable theme

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock