• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Classima - Classified Ads WordPress Theme

Classima - Classified Ads WordPress Theme v2.5.3

No permission to download
Hello Guys, i am not sure what the problem with this theme is, i have tried importing Demo content but its now been more than 5 hours. Its still on that part saying that its unzipping content. Now more than 4,000 items Unzipped and still continuing. Is it supposed to take this long just to install demo content?

Reactions: torest
Error installing this theme. Can anyone please fix it.

The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. Theme installation failed.

Babak updated Classima - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Classima Theme v2.5.0

Download Classima v2.5.0 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.5.0 (FEV 05, 2024)

Fixed: WooCommerce payment issue
Fixed: Mark as sold banner issue
Fixed: Favourite listings pagination issue
Fixed: Payment pagination issue
Fixed: Pagination issue during filter
Fixed: Store RTL issue
Added: Form builder compatibility
Updated: Settings
Updated: User profile
Updated: Classified Listing Pro, Classified Listing Store & Review Schema Pro plugins

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: corimba7
Babak updated Classima - Classified Ads WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Classima Theme v2.5.1

Download Classima v2.5.1 - Classified Ads WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.5.1 (FEB 20, 2024)

Fixed: Custom checkbox fields issue
Fixed: Zero payment gateway selection issue
Fixed: Mark as sold change issue
Fixed: Stripe membership expired-renew issue
Fixed: Store category display issue
Fixed: Logo/banner update issue
Added: Option for store review process
Added: Badge for membership users
Added: Option to publish promotion listing automatically
Added: Ad type sortable
Added: Listing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: khaled22
Hello Guys, i am not sure what the problem with this theme is, i have tried importing Demo content but its now been more than 5 hours. Its still on that part saying that its unzipping content. Now more than 4,000 items Unzipped and still continuing. Is it supposed to take this long just to install demo content?
Install plugin Unyson and Import Demo Data from Unyson

Reactions: edukaris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmadouaaka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock