• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cheap WooCommerce Hosting?

okalright

Feb 28, 2023
Looking for cheap WooCommerce hosting for a small store, that has a low monthly fee.

Some requirements:

- Server Based in UK/Europe
- Under $3 a month (monthly plan)
- 10 GB SSD Storage
- 2GB Ram
- 2+ Databases

Thanks

Hi there,

I can't help you with that at the moment. I don't think you'll find any good hoster for this price. Maybe you can have a look to one of the free tiers of AWS or Oracle. But I don't know how reliable these are though.....
In my opinion the best way, any especially if you want to host multiple sites in the future, you can also get a cheap VPS, and publish your site there. I pay at the moment around 9$ for my US VPS, but a lot of the hosters they have a Datacenter in the UK as well.

Looking for cheap WooCommerce hosting for a small store, that has a low monthly fee.

Some requirements:

- 10 GB SSD Storage
- 2GB Ram
- 2+ Databases

Thanks
I've bare metal with 64GB ram, AMD Epyc. Anyhow I've hosted a cyberpanel on it so if you can manage your site on CyberPanel then I can host your site free of cost.

create github student account then use degital ocean $200 credit for 1 year host your website for free with cyber panel + 2gb ubuntu vps

Reactions: dartnet
Thanks, but this isn't viable for me, I need more than one year.
just as starting points brother just 2 months with linoude is more than enough then u can buy a host for year or two don't wait until all t he conditions are with you

Some requirements:

- 10 GB SSD Storage
- 2GB Ram
- 2+ Databases

Thanks
You can try Ethernet here is the website link (aff. link) : https://rebrand.ly/woocommerce-hosting/

They have servers in UK/Europe with NVME SSD's starting at $2.95 /per month, been using it since last 8 years.

Use coupon code: WELOVEHOSTING-WEB-30 for extra 30% off for life

Some requirements:

- 10 GB SSD Storage
- 2GB Ram
- 2+ Databases

Thanks
Use a server from Contabo.com
Install HestiaCP on it
Install Wordpress Woocommerce to it

no no no. Don't make a cheap hosting for your e-shop! If u plan running e-shop, you MUST invest in good, reable hosting! No shared hosting, only vps or even better dedicated. The website speed and security is paramount!

Use a server from Contabo.com
Install HestiaCP on it
Install Wordpress Woocommerce to it
I have in the past problems with contabo:
1. pcu steal time is huge!
2. servers was donw for 5hours and the support was shitty! 5 hours...! They have some electrisity blackout....but....how about redundancy? Don't reccommend contabo. Hetzner (my aff link ) or alphavps

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm allowed a colleague is now starting to provide this service, it allows you to try 30 days free without commitment in 20gb plans, for 2/month. if you want message me to send you his email to activate the account. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock