• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CC-PosPlus For Ultimate POS

CC-PosPlus For Ultimate POS 1.5

No permission to download

TioGazpasho

Nov 26, 2020
TioGazpasho submitted a new resource:

CC-PosPlus For Ultimate POS - ultimatepos, codecrafters, addons, mods, ultimate, pos

V1.3 Compatible with CC-ModifiersPlus

Hello Babiato community!

We are excited to introduce our new Code Crafters Compatible Sales Module, designed to simplify your sales operations and enhance your business efficiency.

Key Features:
  • Essential Compatibility: Necessary to use the sales functions of the Code Crafters modules, as these do not run in the native POS.
  • Sales Window Similar to the...

Read more about this resource...

Hi man, could you enlighten me, i can't understand this module. Is it an optimization of code?

TioGazpasho updated CC-PosPlus For Ultimate POS with a new update entry:

CC-PlusPOS Update 1.4

V1.4 Compatible with CC-CurrencyAdd

Now you can use your currencies to program exchange rates.

For example, let's say that $20 mxn = $1 usd, you can program an exchange rate with the alias you like on it with a value of $0.05 usd so that the conversion is equivalent.

The system will show you in the total how much the person must pay in their currency. But the sale will be registered with your base currency.

INSTALL

Read the rest of this update entry...

and create new exchange rates?
You need
PlusPOS 1.4 and CurrencyAdd 1.6
can't add any exchange rate when i click on Tazas, am I missing anything? and "proccessing" is always showing when i enter Tazas

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 42
plwase help me on this

i am getting 500 server error when I try to install it.
after editing modules_statuses.json file I uploaded the “PosCustom 2.5 module.

500 server error pops out immediately

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock