• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CC-ModifierPlus For Ultimate POS

CC-ModifierPlus For Ultimate POS 2.5

No permission to download

TioGazpasho

Nov 26, 2020
TioGazpasho submitted a new resource:

CC-ModifierPlus For Ultimate POS - ultimatepos, codecrafters, addons, mods, ultimate, pos

Hello Babiato!

Are you tired of dealing with ineffective modifiers in your inventories? We have the perfect solution for you!

Introducing ModifiersPlus. With this powerful tool, you can efficiently manage your inventories by using modifiers that are directly linked to the product or item of your choice. This means you can deduct pieces accurately and without complications.

Best of all, ModifiersPlus is completely free and available to the entire Babiato community. So don't miss the...

Read more about this resource...

TioGazpasho updated CC-ModifierPlus For Ultimate POS with a new update entry:

Update 2.4

I bring the new most stable update of our modifiers and with it come big changes:

-Only the permits necessary to operate have been preserved, the extra permits were deleted.
-Modifiers with sales are now not deleted.
-When deleting a modifier deletes all related keys, avoiding garbage in the db.
-You can set the locations where the modifier will appear.
-The Clone modifier function is added.
-The Edit modifier function is added.
-Now you can see the units in which you manage your inputs to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: ultranoob and Caly
I'm unable to install. When I click install on nothing happen. I appreciated any help with.Thanks you

Sorry guys, the area where I live was affected by Hurricane Alberto, I will just resume my development projects and continue with the pending projects, please share with me the errors you found in the module.

Reactions: hodgso2k21
He
Sorry guys, the area where I live was affected by Hurricane Alberto, I will just resume my development projects and continue with the pending projects, please share with me the errors you found in the module.
Hey man, you and your family are ok?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock