• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Canva Edu All Type | $2/$4/$6 ( Student, Teacher, Own workspace ) | 1 Month Replacement warranty | Invite your students | 80++ Sold

Mr.Ghost

Trusted Seller
GiveAway Master
May 8, 2022
1678097114804.png
Features:

• Design anything
  • 60,000+ free templates
  • 60 million+ photos & elements
  • 3000+ fonts
  • One-click resizing with Magic Resize
  • Bring your creativity to life with Animations and gifs
  • Post on your social media directly from within Canva

How to proceed
Private account.
Need your email after the payment.

New or Existing email both will work

Price:
$6 For Teacher own workspace
$4 For Teacher invite
$2 For Student invite

How to Order:
DM before paying.

2: Send your email in DM

Mode of Payment:
Card Payment link ( Fee extra )

Delivery Time -
half Hrs after payment

Refund Policy:
Refunds only if I failed to deliver the account | Account will work as long as canva offering it | 1 Month replacement warranty Incase account has swtiched to free!

Own workspace means you can add your members there, i will not add anyone. Workspace will be in your name and no members can be added by me.
In teacher invites you can't create own workspace or cannot add teachers. Only you can add students.
10 Users can be invited in teacher shared invite and 12 users can be invited in private teacher workspace.

Account is for genuine use. I reserved right to cancel the invite incase of any spam/terms breech or misuse!

** Let me know if you are interested
Post here below if you have any questions **

Last edited:
1678097114804.png
Features:

• Unlimited access to all of Skillshare's classes.
  • Design anything
  • 60,000+ free templates
  • 60 million+ photos & elements
  • 3000+ fonts
  • One-click resizing with Magic Resize
  • Bring your creativity to life with Animations and gifs
  • Post on your social media directly from within Canva

How to proceed
Private account.
Need your email after the payment.

New or Existing email both will work

Price:
$8 For Teacher own workspace
$6 For Teacher invite
$2 For Student invite

How to Order:
1: Make payment using below link.

Payment link For Teacher invite Own workspace: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Payment link For Teacher invite Shared: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Payment link For Student invite: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

2: Send your email in DM

Mode of Payment:
Card Payment link ( Fee extra )

Delivery Time -
half Hrs after payment

Refund Policy:
Refunds only if I failed to deliver the account | Account will work as long as canva offering it | 1 Month replacement warranty Incase account has swtiched to free!

Account is for genuine use. I reserved right to cancel the invite incase of any spam or misuse!

** Let me know if you are interested
Post here below if you have any questions **
Proof Checked. .
Your Sales Thread Approved
GLWS!

Proof Checked. .
Your Sales Thread Approved
GLWS!
Thanks big bro 🤝
I have mentioned in title that sold 80++ members. My vanished thread has many reviews all gone!!

Last edited:
What is the difference between student and teacher invite?
You can add your team.
Own workspace - No members will be added from my end. It will be with your choosen name!
Normal Workspace - I will add member and you can't change the name of the workspace!

Do you accept Paypal for payment? I will want teacher workspace.. how long will I use this before it expires? Hope I'm the only one to control the workspace as the teacher?

Canva revoked all edu and pro invitations for the past few weeks on my accounts, even if i didn't use them much, but not only my accounts, they are trying to fight abuse of the invitations in general...

How can i be sure if i buy from you that the invitation will be not revoked?!

How can i be sure if i buy from you that the invitation will be not revoked?!
You have two options: buy or don't buy. Choice is yours!
I am offering a replacement for one month. Cannot provide more for $8

In addition, I am closely monitoring people who are impersonating my accounts. In most instances, Canva only suspends accounts that violate the Terms of Service.

:. This is 5 months old thread. So far many users purchase and not faced any issue, if anyone facing i will actively fixing it

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock