• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FINISHED GB Business-in-a-Box.com Account - Get Instant Access to 2,000+ Business & Legal Document Templates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninHood

Shadowy Coder & Security Engineer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
May 2, 2022
0.0.0.0/32
Hi Everyone!

As stated in the thread title, the scope of this Buy Group is to get access to Business-in-a-Box.com by buying an account in order to get instant access to 2,000+ Business & Legal Document Templates.

This resource could be very helpful to many of us who are launching their own online businesses in order to have Starting Templates in Docx & Xlsx format for NDAs, MoU, Partnership Agreements, etc. without having to rely every time on a lawyer, an accountant or similar and consequently sustain costs for their collaboration in the preparation of such documents.

Target Amount:

The cost of this resource is 300 USD for 1 Year Subscription, you can check yourself here: https://pricing.business-in-a-box.com/plans-and-pricing

Contributions:

As per the new Group Buy Guidelines the money will be collected directly by Babiato's Team through their following payment methods:

Send a PM to me or to @Deepansh to get it.

Minimum contribution:
The minimum contribution is set to 20 USD - In case an user wants to contribute more, is entirely up to him/her, as a consequence will help to reach the Target Amount more easily.

Please note: Users who contribute to buy the resource, will have access to it with priority to the rest of the community.

We will evaluate if opening a Private PM Group with Babiato's Staff if the item gets purchased, the amount raised will be used to pay for the license.

In case we raise more, the rest will be spared to evaluate if purchase a 2nd year of subscription in order to get access to new templates and significantly updated ones.

How does it work?
  • Payment should be sent to Babiato's PayPal e-mail address or be made through the donation link. After payment, send a screenshot of your payment to @Babak, @Deepansh and @RoninHood;
  • We will only purchase the item once each participant has paid the amount. In other words, once the group-buy has reached the targeted amount, we can purchase the product.
If we get enough interest from the community and the contributions to get this resource will allow us to buy an account, we will immediately dump all the documents and upload them on a Mega.nz folder in order to have them always accessible also in case the subscription expires after the first year, of course we can consider to renew the subscription with the same people who participates in this Buy Group if we find out that the case is worth to do it, for instance if new templates gets added or significantly updated.

I hope to find many of you interested in this awesome resource, for any further information feel free to comment into this thread!

Cheers :)

Last edited:
Multi language? French is avaible available in mega archive ?
I am interested in

In the end I purchased the license by my own, will close this Buy Group and prepare a Private PM Group once I dumped all the resources in all available languages! :)

I will sell it throgh a Private PM Group, but I will need time to deliver it as there are 7 different languages with over 2000 templates for each language. Hang on please!

I dont know because I not use this documents.
You can check here
Actually is a bit different, there are 1770 files available on this archive (which is MyLegalDocs) while the true Business-in-a-Box Bundle includes over 2000 files (for each supported language).

Additionally, the documents are RTF files and the source of this files is MyLegalDocs, NOT Business-in-a-Box, which is a bit different. The Bundle I purchased has DOC and XLS files in 7 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Chinese... 🙄

TL;DR: This resource is not the same!

Anyway thanks for your effort in sharing it. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: vcless
I'm interested in.
How to join this finished gb?
Once I will be ready with the dump of the resource I will create a Private PM Group. You can also PM me if you need further information. Thanks :)

Once I will be ready with the dump of the resource I will create a Private PM Group. You can also PM me if you need further information. Thanks :)

So you basically bought instead of a group buy so you can resell it and make money off of the community by selling someone elses work. Awesome lol

So you basically bought instead of a group buy so you can resell it and make money off of the community by selling someone elses work. Awesome lol
There are over 2000 documents to dump, in 7 languages, with a daily limit of 200 downloads: total of 14000 documents to download, this means I'll need 70 days of work to dump the whole resource, without considering the updates that will increase the dimension of the bundle itself, only today were added 50 new documents. It's not properly a simple job and yes, if I sell the resource for a fraction of the cost in order to cover the costs of it what's wrong with that? I anticipated both money and time to do the work (which is quite a lot), if it doesn't suit for you, you can still pass over and purchase the full license for 300 USD.

I was thinking to sell this resource around 30 USD, which is 1/10th of the full license price, as far as you can see I have a really good reputation both for Private PM Group and the timing with which I deliver my stuff, nulling of resources SHARED FOR FREE and last but not least, I gave away around 1000 licenses for the full JetBrains Suite 2022 around 10 days ago. It's cool only when I give out things for free or it's legit to collaborate to sustain my finances for providing such high quality and always up-to-date resources to the community?

I think if you ask to @DatDudeUpStairs, @TassieNZ or @Babak, for example, they can tell you how much I commit myself in order to provide always good resources, nulling them, keeping them updated and offer most of them for free! Do you see my badges? Well, they were earned and didn't come out of nothing, if I have them it means I proved my commitment and gained them through my work.

Come on bro, think twice before sh**-posting!

Viva Babiato ;)

Last edited:
I'm going to create a Private PM Group once the resource will be ready to be sold, meanwhile I ask to mods to close the comments, I'll edit this last post to share the link to the Private PM Group. @Deepansh bro can you close the comments please? Thanks a lot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock