• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bumping Sales Threads

How Often?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once Every 24 Hours

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Once Every 48 Hours

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Once Per Week

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
And I would mention not only sales threads, also requests bumping or resource update bumping (for all members not only sellers)

Reactions: Medw1311
And I would mention not only sales threads, also requests bumping or resource update bumping (for all members not only sellers)
Yes good point :)

I strongly believe on "How the thread is being bumped actually" .

Ex: There are several kind of bumping.
  1. using just words like "BUMP / UP / HI / HELLO / :):):) /SELL STARTS" etc . and
  2. Hi everyone, today I have something additional to sell which was not listed, so here are the new addition to sell, please check and response if you need these things to buy.
Frankly,
I'd simply ignore if people prefer the 2ND way of procedure by providing or bringing new stuffs etc to offer members or announcement of upcoming things . . .

BUT,
Things that can easily be identified as USELESS / UNNECESSARY / IRRELEVANT to the subjected thread (except the 1st method of bumping which is actually more spamming than bumping) can be considered with 48 hours of difference between each occurrences .

I strongly believe on "How the thread is being bumped actually" .

Ex: There are several kind of bumping.
  1. using just words like "BUMP / UP / HI / HELLO / :):):) /SELL STARTS" etc . and
  2. Hi everyone, today I have something additional to sell which was not listed, so here are the new addition to sell, please check and response if you need these things to buy.
Frankly,
I'd simply ignore if people prefer the 2ND way of procedure by providing or bringing new stuffs etc to offer members or announcement of upcoming things . . .

BUT,
Things that can easily be identified as USELESS / UNNECESSARY / IRRELEVANT to the subjected thread (except the 1st method of bumping which is actually more spamming than bumping) can be considered with 48 hours of difference between each occurrences .
I appreciate your point about the 2nd method.

It was actually a particular thread that prompted me to ask this question. What I call the "bump and delete method"....

Capture.PNG

Reactions: CyberDeviL
please this bump rules need to be added it's becoming an issue add the 48 hr bump rule at least for the marketplace

as you can see I had to close this thread this guy keep doing it 3 times today

https://babia.to/threads/⭐-1-99-unlimited-web-hosting-wordpress-optimized-ssd-free-ssl-voxvm.18163/page-9#post-257842

@Babak @CyberDeviL @slvrsteele @TassieNZ @ELLIO7 @patrocle

Thanks

Ya,
I can see unnecessary spam-based bump (same bumping text multiple times in a single day).
2020-09-12_212748.png

Also he cleverly deletes it to stay remain undetected :rolleyes:

Will write rules on this too tomorrow .

Reactions: patrocle and Tuton
Ya,
I can see unnecessary spam-based bump (same bumping text multiple times in a single day).
2020-09-12_212748.png

Also he cleverly deletes it to stay remain undetected :rolleyes:

Will write rules on this too tomorrow .
Thank you

Have as penalty 6 warning points for at least 1 month so they will loose right to sell for at least 1 month.

Reactions: patrocle and Tuton
Most of the active sellers in the marketplace were informed of the new marketplace rules by private message. If you guys find anyone abusing thread bump and later telling you that he didn't know about the recent changes, then the seller should be punished to the highest. We don't have our whole day to check if someone is maintaining this particular rule by visiting their thread individually. I will strictly comply with this rule from now on.

@slvrsteele @tuton012 @CyberDeviL @patrocle @TassieNZ

Most of the active sellers in the marketplace were informed of the new marketplace rules by private message. If you guys find anyone abusing thread bump and later telling you that he didn't know about the recent changes, then the seller should be punished to the highest. We don't have our whole day to check if someone is maintaining this particular rule by visiting their thread individually. I will strictly comply with this rule from now on.

@slvrsteele @tuton012 @CyberDeviL @patrocle @TassieNZ
Simple thing is if they break the rule once then warn them and point them to the new rule, and if they do it again close their thread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock