• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss App - WordPress powered Mobile Learning solution

BuddyBoss App - WordPress powered Mobile Learning solution v1.4.2 Untouched

No permission to download
I don't think it's possible, it's server side app
No its not possible to null because the app build is generated on their servers. However when the app membership is left unpaid, they block the app from being usable. That's were I believe its possible to null. One can edit the build file and modify the code so that the app does not check subscription status on app launch.

I will give it try in coming weeks.

No its not possible to null because the app build is generated on their servers. However when the app membership is left unpaid, they block the app from being usable. That's were I believe its possible to null. One can edit the build file and modify the code so that the app does not check subscription status on app launch.

I will give it try in coming weeks.
thanks in advance brother

Hey Guys Please when I want to test out the app it keeps redirecting me to
the CONNECT Option and to fill up the
BuddyBoss App ID:..................................
BuddyBoss App Key:..................................
Did you get a solution to this

Did you get a solution to this
You have to purchase the App first. Its not possible to null as the app build is generated on BuddyBoss servers unfortunately.
Howeer I am trying to figure out a way so that one only buys 1 month and then can keep using the generated build indefinately. Updates to the app will not be possible with null version. So its only beneficial if you are satisfied with the current build.

• Love
Reactions: drfaii and dbbuda
You have to purchase the App first. Its not possible to null as the app build is generated on BuddyBoss servers unfortunately.
Howeer I am trying to figure out a way so that one only buys 1 month and then can keep using the generated build indefinately. Updates to the app will not be possible with null version. So its only beneficial if you are satisfied with the current build.
Do you have access to latest plug-in? I’m interested in seeing the plug-in and the api’s they use and also possibly using it for App Store purchase notifications. It wasn’t allowing me to save options since I didn’t have license put in, but the options I was saving has nothing to do with being connected to their servers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock