• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank

Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank v1.9.8 BETA [FIX]

No permission to download
v1.7.1 NULLED. (by applying the exact same changes I found in v1.7 nulled. Feel free to inspect the code differences. Tested on clean WP install, works fine.)

Thanks to @domba for providing the untouched.

Attachments

• bricks.1.7.1n.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 13
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

I have seen @purpletiger version and it is virtually identical to this one. I just send the version zeroed out using the @domba method.
Thanks for providing this one too! I just checked the differences, and there are a couple lines... Is this a better approach in any way? I'm just curious

Reactions: finalcorp
bobsmith updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

Bricks Builder v1.7.1

Download Bricks Builder v1.7.1 - Build WordPress Sites That Rank Nulled Free
Mar 27, 2023 - v1.7.1

Full Changelog:

NEW
  • Integration: Adobe Font/Typekit
  • New Bricks settings: Smooth scroll (CSS)
  • List Element: Add “Icon” Setting
  • Popup: Enable scroll (body)
  • Template import: Create non-existing pseudo-elements & pseudo-classes
  • Popups: New open/close popup JavaScript helper functions
  • Control...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oh, I thought you could offer a technical explanation 😅 nevermind though, I trust you!
When I nulled Bricks I tried to eliminate unnecessary query to database and updating transient for licensing because one user was implying that that query is slowing down website especially with concurrent users. Although, I highly doubt that because if caching is implemented right and those query is usually very fast, I accepted a little challenge and tried to solve and null it differently. It was quick and dirty but it appeared that it worked. I no longer remember how and what exactly I did but I know i tested with Query Monitor and there no longer was unnecessary calls and for me Bricks was working on clean install. I hope this is a little more technical :)
You can always compare source code with WinMerge or Meld or something like that and see exactly what was changed if you're curious.

When I nulled Bricks I tried to eliminate unnecessary query to database and updating transient for licensing because one user was implying that that query is slowing down website especially with concurrent users. Although, I highly doubt that because if caching is implemented right and those query is usually very fast, I accepted a little challenge and tried to solve and null it differently. It was quick and dirty but it appeared that it worked. I no longer remember how and what exactly I did but I know i tested with Query Monitor and there no longer was unnecessary calls and for me Bricks was working on clean install. I hope this is a little more technical :)
You can always compare source code with WinMerge or Meld or something like that and see exactly what was changed if you're curious.
Yep, I just checked the code differences!

Thanks for the explanation, that makes sense now!

Reactions: Lalo and domba

1.7.2 Nulled

untouched version & method by @domba

I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for the release of the new version of Bricks builder Nulled.

Your work is truly appreciated, and I want to encourage you to keep up the good work.

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to providing top notch products to your babia members. Best wishes for continued success!

promowp updated Bricks Builder - Build WordPress Sites That Rank with a new update entry:

v1.7.2

Full Changelog:

Changelog

Form: Send Confirmation Email
NEW

Taxonomy element: New “Disable links” setting & DD :plain filter
NEW

Add body classes to page (via page settings)
NEW

Shortcode element: New “Disable render in builder” setting
NEW

New dynamic data tag: term_slug
NEW

Taxonomy element: Add “Size” setting
NEW

Structure panel: Copy & paste all elements (to & from the clipboard)
NEW

Updated lightbox: Photoswipe to 5.3.7 &...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock