• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[ Blog ] Divi VS Elementor Page Builder

Deepansh

Banned User
Apr 1, 2020
A lost hole
Page bilders are a big part of WordPress nowadays. We can say that there are many WordPress page builder available for download. In this article, we will review two of the most famous and used WordPress page builders: Divi and Elementor.

Divi and Elementor are WordPress page builder tools that has made the builders market big time. It's a page building software with a few unique features and benefits that differentiate it from others. It enables you to build pages for WordPress websites and blogs. In this article, we'll see the difference between the two. So let’s get started!

Divi Page Builder Plugin

Divi is a WordPress theme, where you can create a new website that replaces the standard editor with a superior visual editor. It is for both design professionals and newcomers alike, giving you the power to build beautiful designs with ease.

Features:

• The Divi page builders has become quite popular because of its user-friendly interface. This plugin make the creation of a unique and attractive website possible without any technical skills. Since the Divi theme has a number of pre-installed widgets, it can be used with any of the major operating systems like Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

• Another great thing about the Divi page builder is that it does not require any complicated technical knowledge. All you need to do is to select the widgets you like and drag them to the appropriate location. Some widgets such as the contact widget, the blogroll and the shopping cart that are pretty useful to website owners. The drag and drop feature lets you customize the look and feel of your website layouts. You can easily modify the appearance according to your taste and requirements.

• With the help of the Divi page builder, website owners can easily change the content of the website as well. The builder is very useful for website designers, as it allows them to easily update the information of their site without any hassle.

• As soon as you change the information of the site, the old content remains untouched until the new information is updated. This way you don't have to go through the process of replacing the content of the site with fresh content every now and then. This saves time and effort for website owners.

• When it comes to the customization options of the Divi theme, there are endless options. The drag and drop feature allows you to customize each of the elements of the five theme. You can choose from different color schemes, theme colors, header styles, footer styles, logo sizes, paragraph styles, sidebar styles, hover styles and more. It gives you a wide variety of customization options to work with.

• The Divi page builder plugin also allows you to easily update the content of your website. For this you need to activate the updating plugin of your plugin. This will update the content on your site automatically whenever any new post or page is published on your blog. You don't need to do anything manually. The updated content will be shown on your blog. The plugin also allows you to schedule the plugin to update the content of your blog at regular intervals.

Price:

• Yearly access: $89 – unlimited websites usage with one year of support and updates.
  • Lifetime access: $249 –unlimited websites usage with lifetime support and updates.

Elementor

Elementor is the free & best WordPress page builder, which enables you to build stunning WordPress sites in the quickest and easiest way possible. Unlike many other WordPress users out there, I have always had a habit of getting stuck on certain areas of the plugin or script I was using, which required a whole evening of tinkering around before I could get it running again. This also resulted in me spending much more time correcting what I'd done wrong, rather than building a site. When I found this program though, all my problems seemed to disappear in just a few seconds.

Features:

• One of the things that really distinguishes this software from the rest is that it comes with a fully customizable WordPress theme engine. The theme engine allows you to easily and completely customize your website's layout and appearance, as well as how it interacts with the rest of the web.

• This theme engine allows you to easily create custom layouts for any number of elements such as columns, headers, footers and more. Even better, many of the themes provided by this builder are fully supported by the community. You can use the WordPress forums to ask questions and get answers. Once you've created your layout, the software will then prompt you to upload it to your server. Elementor will then take over from there and start generating your site in just minutes.

• There are a number of different ways that you can use Elementor. If you already have a WordPress site, you can simply add new pages by clicking on the "New Post" button on the bottom right corner of your blog's dashboard. When looking at your dashboard, you'll see a new icon that says "Elements".

• Double click on this icon and an inspector will appear where you can select each individual element that you want to add. An easy to compare and edit comparison panel will appear so that you can make quick changes to your layout without having to create a new post. Elementor also includes a backup plugin that will automatically back up your content every time you change something on the page builder.

• The final major feature that makes Elementor so useful is that it includes some truly helpful plugins that make it extremely easy to manage your content. For example, the built in admin panel makes it very easy to manage your custom post types, custom links, and unlimited display formats and even categories. You can also integrate it with cPanel to create an easy interface for installing various plugins on your website. These plugins include things like Google Maps, WordPress SEO and much more.
All in all, this page builder certainly has a lot going for it. It includes a number of great features that are aimed at beginners and pro developers alike. This plugin also offers some great backup and restore features that will allow you to quickly change your layouts whenever you want without having to rewrite or redo everything. If you have never used a widget engine before, we highly recommend checking out Elementor and their widgets.

Price:
  • Personal: 1 site – $49
  • Plus: 3 sites – $99
  • Expert: 1,000 sites – $199

Conclusion

They are both very powerful WordPress page builders you can use for creating your site. You can choose either one of them based on personal preference. You can try free versions of both of these page builders before making any decision.

Elementor Pro new pricing from March 9th...

• Essential: 1 site - $49/year
  • Advanced: 3 sites $99/year
  • Expert: 25 sites - $199/year
  • Studio: 100 sites - $499/year
  • Agency: 1,000 sites - $999/year

Elementor Pro new pricing from March 9th...

• Essential: 1 site - $49/year
  • Advanced: 3 sites $99/year
  • Expert: 25 sites - $199/year
  • Studio: 100 sites - $499/year
  • Agency: 1,000 sites - $999/year
Many folks will switch to other page builder after the new pricing 😃

Agency: 1,000 sites - $999/year

I can buy Apple iPhone 12 Mini (128GB) in the same price 😅

Many folks will switch to other page builder after the new pricing 😃

I can buy Apple iPhone 12 Mini (128GB) in the same price 😅
Existing customers like me stay at the old prices as long as they renew on time but it is an insane price increase.

• Sad
Reactions: Deepansh
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock