• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Blinker NEW animation on new threads

scarlxrd

Dec 3, 2022
I want to share with you this beautiful customization. If you have a forum and you want to give to your users something new, this is what you need. Simple, and nice custom.

Find on your ACP Styles, Templates , extra.less template

Copy and paste this code .node--unread .node-title:after { content: "{{ phrase('new') }}"; color: #ffffff; background: #ed7a16; display: inline-block; font-size: 9px; line-height: 2; border-radius: 3px; padding: 0 4px; margin-right: 4px; vertical-align: middle; -webkit-animation-name: blinker; -webkit-animation-duration: 2s; -webkit-animation-timing-function: linear; -webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite; -moz-animation-name: blinker; -moz-animation-duration: 2s; -moz-animation-timing-function: linear; -moz-animation-iteration-count: infinite; animation-name: blinker; animation-duration: 2s; animation-timing-function: linear; animation-iteration-count: infinite; } @-moz-keyframes blinker { 0% { opacity: 1.0; } 50% { opacity: 0.0; } 100% { opacity: 1.0; } } @-webkit-keyframes blinker { 0% { opacity: 1.0; } 50% { opacity: 0.0; } 100% { opacity: 1.0; } } @keyframes blinker { 0% { opacity: 1.0; } 50% { opacity: 0.0; } 100% { opacity: 1.0; } } .node--unread .node-title:after { content: "{{ phrase('new') }}"; }

Save, and reload your forum index. You will see on the new threads, the NEW icon with a blinker animation.

Sorry for my english :)

I just tried this, is it supposed to give 2x new icons ? like so. The orange icon flashes but the blue one is static.

I use same theme on this forum.

595VcMY.png

No other addons at all for this sort of stuff, maybe it's built into xenforo
before or after you add these CSS you have to untick the New indicator icon will fix this double issue.

1672779775912.png

Reactions: jpond262176
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock