• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BL more then 1L

minister9310

Jun 17, 2022
I recently bought a domain that already has a BL 176,334
may be some body was using it for drugs or something, most of the links are related to drugs and link are from germany
is it bad for me or how I can be benefited from it?

I am using the domain for pet classified

Since the backlinks are primarily related to drugs, they may not be directly relevant to your pet classified website. Search engines value relevance, so having backlinks from unrelated sources might not positively impact your website's ranking in search results.

If search engines identify a domain with a history of spammy or unrelated backlinks, there is a possibility of negative associations being made. This can affect your website's reputation and SEO

so should i disown the old links ?
Yes I think so. By disavowing those bad backlinks, you're essentially cleaning up your link profile and showing search engines that you're focused on quality rather than shady practices. This can help improve your site's overall reputation and potentially boost your rankings in search results.

Keep in mind though, that disavowing should be done carefully and only for truly harmful or irrelevant backlinks. It's not something you should do for every backlink you're unsure about.

Search engines consider numerous signals when evaluating a website's ranking, and backlinks are just one of those factors. Disavowing bad backlinks alone may not result in an immediate or noticeable improvement in your site's performance.

Focus on other aspects as well, such as creating high-quality content, improving user experience, and building quality backlinks, etc

Reactions: minister9310
Since the backlinks are primarily related to drugs, they may not be directly relevant to your pet classified website. Search engines value relevance, so having backlinks from unrelated sources might not positively impact your website's ranking in search results.

If search engines identify a domain with a history of spammy or unrelated backlinks, there is a possibility of negative associations being made. This can affect your website's reputation and SEO
agree

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock