• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News

Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News 2.6.7

No permission to download
Unlike promoted by dev on CodeCanyon this script is way more updated:

Changelog for v2.2.6
Code:
"message":"New version (2.2.6) available for Bicrypto!","version":"2.2.6","release_date":"2023-02-16"

Changelog:
enhanced email manager header ui<\/li>
enhanced sms settings ui and responsiveness<\/li>
system updater ui enhancement<\/li>
fixed View all notification buttons <\/li>
added mobile detector and it will change how the user dashboard button to the icon on phones<\/li>
hidden the logo on the admin dashboard on phones<\/li>
patched support tickets on the admin dashboard<\/li>
added API method for deposit<\/li>
added API method for fetching wallets addresses<\/li>
added API method for fetching wallets transactions<\/li>
added API method for user orders<\/li>
added API method for spot and limit trading<\/li>
added paginate to long JSON response with the ability to select pages to API<\/li>
enhanced the option (enable only ecosystem pairs) UI\/UX<\/li>
patched kucoin withdrawal show error in some cases<\/li>
patched date of transactions shows the current date as the creation date<\/li>
enhanced responsiveness for binary trade and practice logs<\/li>
enhanced responsiveness for the wallet logs page<\/li>
fixed issue with icons not loading<\/li>
enhanced responsiveness for orders logs<\/li>
enhanced KYC form in case no extra fields are found<\/li>
enhanced responsiveness for markets alerts<\/li>
enhanced order book coding<\/li>
added arrow indicator of the last price in the order book<\/li>
enhanced markets virtual scroller<\/li>
added live prices and market changes in the markets list<\/li>
added virtual markets filters<\/li>
added price filter for the live markets<\/li>
added day change filter for the live markets<\/li>
major js cleaning and Vue coding enhancement<\/li>
refactored users detail function<\/li>
patched user update function on the admin dashboard<\/li>
patched issue in editing provider payment gateway<\/li>
patched sms settings updating and testing<\/li>
patch for admin KYC application view<\/li>
reworked frontend trading page to Vue 3<\/li>
patched provider markets view<\/li>
patched the issue where pinia is not able to store the markets properly in the user's local storage<\/li>
set dark mode globally as the default theme color<\/li>
added a new dashboard for kucoin provider users (all providers except binance) as the initial stage into releasing more dashboards for the main page to initiate trading due to the fact binance bans many countries<\/li>
added live ticker charting to kucoin dashboard<\/li>
patch for error 403 invalid signature in some cases where vps run behind a reverse proxy<\/li>
enhanced markets loading in some cases but disabled its caching until further enhancements for maximum compatibility<\/li>
after the KYC application user profile in the admin dashboard will show the KYC details and status of the KYC application with a button to quickly go to that client's KYC<\/li>
reworked support tickets<\/li>
patched issue in kucoin trading where it doesn't show proper precision duo to kucoin API<\/li>
patched issue with coinbase pro markets listing<\/li>
added token creation in the admin API manager<\/li>
added 3 new API abilities in the API manager<\/li>
added login, register API calls with auth ability in the token<\/li>
added ability to create an account if login failed with session token returns on the API call message for live login from third-party sites with sessions middleware<\/li>
added news API with the ability to fetch the latest news without the need for API from third parties<\/li>
added chart API<\/li>
added order book api<\/li>
added proper spacing between deposit withdraw buttons in wallet details<\/li>
highly improved performance by lazy loading languages<\/li>
added ability to change pairs in the dashboard<\/li>
added volumes in the dashboard<\/li>
fixed issue with KYC if approved<\/li>
patched trading in kucoin<\/li>
patched price steps in binance, kucoin<\/li>
patched order placing types handling<\/li>
patched issue where the same support tickets show to multiple users

Also next version available: v2.3.0
Code:
"message":"New version (2.3.0) available for Bicrypto!","version":"2.3.0","release_date":"2023-02-28"

Changelog:
patched provider markets enable\/disable function<\/li>
patched admin icon send to error 404<\/li>
added investment system to the bicrypto core<\/li>
added admin investment manager with the ability to create multiple plans with minimum maximum amount and duration and interest rate<\/li>
added new cron to give interest rates and close investments on completion<\/li>
added a new user page to show all investments and his total invested and profit<\/li>
added investment logs component<\/li>
added cards to show investment plans with total investors and interest rate
Please provide download link for the update nulled file

I've got the 2.5.8 version of the main program, but without the extensions. Can I share the 2.5.8 main program and someone share the extension plugins with me?

Please share we I’ll all help you get the extension 🙂
In a few days, I'll upload it to a cloud drive and share it with you. I'll first research its authorization and modify it to null. Although it can currently be installed manually, the backend still displays as unlicensed.

you don't need a installation folder you can make it work with this manual. provided by busybrain.

Step 1. Unzip the files to your project root folder e.g www/hypertrading

Step 2. Create a .env file and copy the contents of .env.example inside the .env file you just created.

Step 3. Create a database and insert the details of the DB inside your .env file. then import the SQL file to your database through PhpMyAdmin.

Step 4. run this command.

composer update
php artisan key:generate

php artisan storage:link

php artisan optimize

Step 5. run this command again.

yarn

yarn upgrade

yarn production

Now login to your site. If you get errors 404 after everything run these commands below, and everything should be fine.

php artisan route:clear

php artisan cache:clear

The SQL file attached to these version is missing some tables, so download the SQL patch file I attached along with this post.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't have sql of 2.0.0
If you want to update 2.0.0 update has been released, but I can say that the mobile design in this update is terrible, please review the demo before updating. It's a big update but the design sucks.

Please do not hold me responsible for any problems that may occur. Before updating, be sure to back up all the files in the database and public_html.

Update Instruction:

1 - Upload the downloaded update_main_2_0_0.zip file to public_html main directory and export it.

2 - Optimize

3 - Run the "composer update" command by connecting to the SSH server. (Some servers may say yes or no, say yes and continue)

4 - Run "yarn" command.

5 - Run "yarn dev" command.

6 - Then press CRTL + C and exit yarn dev command.

7 - Then run the "yarn build" command and build it and everything is ok. You will upgrade to the latest new version.

Currently you need to use Node 16 for Bicrypto2.0.0.

If you get an error when you run the Yarn command, run "nvm install 16" for Node versions. Or versions like 10,11,12,13,14,15,16 are used. Run "nvm use 16" for the Node version you want to use.
why why babiato I am not able to download attached files?

greynatshu99 updated Bicrypto - Crypto Trading Platform, Exchanges, KYC, Charting Library, Wallets, Binary Trading, News with a new update entry:

V 2.6.5

Version 2.6.5.3 May 07 2023:
- patched withdraw error notification
- patched error handling of withdraw method creation
- added messages to validate of withdrawal method creation
- minor patch for not found routes in the cron manager
- added a new helper function to check the encryption status
- added system log viewer with the ability to clean logs
- improved update checking logic
- hidden frozen wallet until further development
- improved all...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: johnnell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rootsum
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock