• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
How could I insert featured image in BeBuilder? There is no item to do it. I search in web and don't find anything.
How could choose categories for post and insert tags?

How could I insert featured image in BeBuilder? There is no item to do it. I search in web and don't find anything.
How could choose categories for post and insert tags?
Here are the answers to all your questions:

Reactions: kaveh
Betheme 27.0.5 - Nulled - Full Demos
* Fixed: BeBuilder - JS error 'redeclaration of var ajaxurl' if some plugin has already declared it
* Fixed: Error 404 Custom page - Builder styles not loading if performance option Builder local styles is set to 'inline in header' [67777]

* Fixed: Rank Math SEO plugin - BeBuilder new data storage format support [69419]
* Fixed: WPML plugin - Config file - BeBuilder new data storage format support

Attachments

• Betheme_27.0.5.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 43
Betheme 27.0.5 - Nulled - Full Demos
* Fixed: BeBuilder - JS error 'redeclaration of var ajaxurl' if some plugin has already declared it
* Fixed: Error 404 Custom page - Builder styles not loading if performance option Builder local styles is set to 'inline in header' [67777]

* Fixed: Rank Math SEO plugin - BeBuilder new data storage format support [69419]
* Fixed: WPML plugin - Config file - BeBuilder new data storage format support
thanks for this always updated <3

Hi,

Changelog​

Version 27.0.6 – May 30th, 2023​

* Fixed: Column element - Visual editor - Changes in 'Text' mode are not saved
* Fixed: BeCustom plugin and White Label mode - Remove admin panel video tutorial if custom 'friendly url' is set

* Improved: BeBulder Blocks Classic - Restored at the request of our users

Reactions: GuestofHonor
Hi,

Changelog​

Version 27.0.6 – May 30th, 2023​

* Fixed: BeCustom plugin and White Label mode - Remove admin panel video tutorial if custom 'friendly url' is set

untouch version?

Betheme 27.0.6 - Nulled - Full Demos

Attachments

• Betheme_27.0.6.zip
    20.7 MB · Views: 62
Babak updated Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v27.0.6

Download BeTheme v27.0.6 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v27.0.6 – May 30th, 2023

Read the rest of this update entry...

1685598449419.png
Who does the Pre-build header work for? You can download and send the code to me (export/import button). Thank you.

Or tell us how to make import Pre-build work/

1685598449419.png
Who does the Pre-build header work for? You can download and send the code to me (export/import button). Thank you.

Or tell us how to make import Pre-build work/
Make another subdomain installation or another domain installation, install the pre-built demo that have this header, go to export then copy tyhe code and import it in the main installation.
if the images didn't show, just download them and edit them manually

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock