• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best hosting with anti ddos?

Hello.

You can try us "Alexhost" (no link is allowed, then promoting is not allowed) you can find us in your way. Isn't difficult.

But visit marketplace :)

We have Voxility Anti-DDoS for free in our location in Republic of Moldova. Free anti-ddos.
We can protect from Layer 3 and Layer 4 DDoS Attacks.

We can help you. For Layer 7 use Cloudflare in Under Attack Mode.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Hello.

You can try us "Alexhost" (no link is allowed, then promoting is not allowed) you can find us in your way. Isn't difficult.

But visit marketplace :)

We have Voxility Anti-DDoS for free in our location in Republic of Moldova. Free anti-ddos.
We can protect from Layer 3 and Layer 4 DDoS Attacks.

We can help you. For Layer 7 use Cloudflare in Under Attack Mode.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

do you have vps from singapore ignore dmca?

The only none anycast type hosting with layer 4 protection that can withstand 1-2Tbps attack is OVH

Voxility is good in the EU, but its bandwidth is so little in North America and their firewall is not very accurate. OVH is quite unmatched in this regard.

Last edited:
The only none anycast type hosting with layer 4 protection that can withstand 1-2Tbps attack is OVH

Voxility is good in the EU, but its bandwidth is so little in North America and their firewall is not very accurate. OVH is quite unmatched in this regard.

I would have to agree with you i have not seen any data center world wide match OVH'S Network

I would have to agree with you i have not seen any data center world wide match OVH'S Network
Any DDoS Attack in Layer 7 mode can attack OVH or bypass it. Is not difficult.

Currently most providers offers DDoS Protection against Layer 3 and Layer 4.
Voxility offers that solution, for Layer 7 you must use Cloudflare with custom settings to avoid Layer 7 Attacks.

Unless they have the backend IP in such case the attack won't be directly through CF, but to IP.
OVH have a big network for sure.

There are many DDoS Attacks and Filters one for gaming other for websites.
Then you must see which Anti-DDoS your hosting provider offers and what they protect or not.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock