• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best CRM - Perfex, Rise or Grow?

CRM of Choice

• Total voters
I use Perfex CRM to manage my business and suggest and installed it for many of client clients. I would't have it any other way. Perfex CRM is it!
I used Perfex before but this is the second time I can't restore a backup so I lost all my data from the previous Perfex backups.

Did you get some kind of error, what was it?
I can´t import the database because weight 200mb. So I do a fresh install of RISE CRM and doin some research about other CRM's I wrote my last message.

@TylerD did you try to restore on local machine and then migrate to your hosting?
Hi, Yes the last resort I did was with Laragon local, and the same problem with the 200MB database. I can't import, it gives me errors.

Now I'm using RISE CRM and started an HTML + CSS courses to create an HTML Template for my proposals. RISE and Perfex have HTML templates for proposals. I tried to install Grow (with the file downloaded from Babiato, but is not a clean install). Pipex needs more development.

Perfex CRM has a lot of addons here but for what I do I didn't need it really. So I stick with RISE.

Last edited:
I do believe Perfex is the best, but i like Rise more.
I was looking for a project budget manager, where i can view budgets on project scale. In Rise it is possible, but i havent seen it on Perfex. Perfex has a lot of modules.

I have been checking WP ERP, Worksuite, Rise, Perfex, ERPGO. Some are based on project management with only tasks, where i really wanted also budget views and comparisons.

Grow CRM recently released a SaaS version anybody checked it out, what are your views about it.

I do believe Perfex is the best, but i like Rise more.
I was looking for a project budget manager, where i can view budgets on project scale. In Rise it is possible, but i havent seen it on Perfex. Perfex has a lot of modules.

I have been checking WP ERP, Worksuite, Rise, Perfex, ERPGO. Some are based on project management with only tasks, where i really wanted also budget views and comparisons.
I agree that Perfex may be the best particularly for those who setup Perfex for clients because of the amount of modules available from other developers, and the several options they can play with.

I may consider Perfex in the future if necessary but for now, I root for RISE. It's modern looking, has all I want in one place and provides the features I need. I don't want to be chasing different developers if an issue a-RISE-s just because I'm using Perfex. ;)

Reactions: wolly
perfex CRM is the best, but it lakes of having

1 good mailbox module by the author or third party,

2 no dark mode support like other CRMs, even the author implemented this feature in his new Concord CRM and it looks he is not willing to add it to perfex.

3 The worst of all, no currency conversion. That will force you to use another third party to note your payments and invoices if you are receiving payments worldwide.

I would be inclined to practice that Rise is for simpler tasks, but Perfex is for more saturated ones with many details.

Reactions: akulamax
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock