• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best CRM - Perfex, Rise or Grow?

CRM of Choice

• Total voters
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the matter. I agree with your submissions.
I think RISE devs should also consider adding more features promptly or open up RISE to external contributions/addons, just my thoughts.
I agree. 2 months ago I contacted some coders on codecanyon and suggest them to work on modules for RISE, and they did. for example just a few days ago they release Accounting & Bookkeeping module which is big.
And remember the main script has so many features that covers a lot of addons (it doesnt need those addons because it has them in script core.

The answer depends your expectation for CRM. For example I never used Billing feature of Perfex, Rise and Grow, no neccessary for me but project management and notification is important case.

I tested all of them and I can easily say Perfex is "stable" option rather than others. Also there have a lot of modules and there have a lot of developer contributing to Perfex. And also most users can use paypal or other global payment options but we can not. We can just use local payment option and Perfex can integrate with local payments.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
The answer depends your expectation for CRM. For example I never used Billing feature of Perfex, Rise and Grow, no neccessary for me but project management and notification is important case.

I tested all of them and I can easily say Perfex is "stable" option rather than others. Also there have a lot of modules and there have a lot of developer contributing to Perfex. And also most users can use paypal or other global payment options but we can not. We can just use local payment option and Perfex can integrate with local payments.
Thank you for sharing your views. Would you care to explain more about your use of "stable"? Does it imply Rise and Grow are unstable?

I have not finished setting up my CRM yet so I wouldn't know if the payment integration issue applies to me.
I hope the Rise and Grow devs take note of your observations regarding integration and improve on it.

Perfex is great. Documentation is sub-par though. Do you guys think that the fact that it's built in Codeigniter is holding it back though, rather than Laravel or newer tech?

Perfex is dated. Also, I've seen a TON of modules come out in 2022 for Rise that is still not even available for Perfex. I'm switching over to Rise and giving it a go. The proposal designer and dashboard designers look great! Of course the UI as well
Thank you for your reply. Do you mean Perfex is dated in terms of the UI or functionality? Rise looks and feels better (my opinion), but many will disagree with your view on P's functionality as it has several add-ons (even though from all sorts of vendors).

Remember to cast your vote if you haven't. ;)

Reactions: cse.aishaon
Perfex isn't dated at all. It's still in active development and they just went through a UI update
Thank you for your comment. Unfortunately, the person with the Perfex-dated remark never bothered to clarify his meaning when I asked him.

It's good to know that Perfex devs finally upped their UI look. I have not checked Perfex new UI look, and I won't be doing so for a long while because I've pitched my tent with Rise. It's NOT because Rise is better or otherwise but simply because it ticks what I need it for, and all such features are in one place while I can focus on other things.

Please cast your vote if you haven't. :)

Thank you for the advice and encouragement. I have many things on my plate, but I will look into coding in the coming year. It's been on my to-do list for some time. What course would you recommend for teenagers with little or no experience in computing to start coding? I plan to kickstart an IT learning hub for poor kids next year. I guess I'll dig through Udemy and find something appropriate when it's nearer the time.
Everyone learns differently, but for me personally, just... diving in is what helped me. I'd say learn HTML and CSS before any programming languages. If you learn a programming language, but have no idea how to actually output that programming in a way that a user can see and read visually, it's useless. At least, it's useless when you're working on your own.

It's usually a lot easier to start with an already made project and just start changing things and seeing what it does. If you make a mistake and everything messes up, instead of worrying why it messed up, just revert the changes and try something else. Eventually, when you find yourself running into the same issues, you'll begin to understand the why naturally. And, hey, if you don't, stackoverflow and google are your best friend!

I also personally love helping others with coding -- strangers, even. Reach out to any resources available to you! DM me if you wanna chat and work on a little beginner project even. I find that most people who I help out are overthinking any problems they run into (not that they're not smart enough. It's almost as if they're too smart and the problem is right in front of them and they consider it too easy to have possibly been that).

Make mistakes. Mistakes are the best way to learn.

Any company uses the project management tool in order to speed up the interaction between clients and customers, this is a really important program that every businessman or company should have. However, as you said, it is very difficult to choose a suitable and really convenient CRM platform for working in it. Of the proposed options, I am more inclined to Prefix software, in which I have been working for several years and it has never let me down and in my opinion is the best among competitors. Of course, I can't be one hundred percent sure that you will like it, but I recommend to try it and maybe it will suit you. I wish you good luck and success!

Last edited:
Perfex is dated. Also, I've seen a TON of modules come out in 2022 for Rise that is still not even available for Perfex. I'm switching over to Rise and giving it a go. The proposal designer and dashboard designers look great! Of course the UI as well
curious as to how you move went from perfex to rise.

I used an old version of Perfex CRM I migrated the server and I can't restore my Perfex backup. So I take a look at RISE CRM and GROW CRM and I'm very like these too. also, Pipex CRM is a new one.

I checked the last version of Perfex CRM and all of them do closely the same. I need to make proposals in a fast and practical way. All of them now have "templates" in HML o builder to make good-looking proposals.

The management of leads and clients is a bit different for each one. I like the UI of RISE, Grow, and Pipex. You can import lead, items, etc in each one. Pipex only has the English language.

I like the Google Drive integration that RISE CRM has. I think with this I can avoid having a big backup file that later I can´t restore like Perfex CRM.

Today checking each one sincerely I can't decide which one to choose definitely and start to use for production.

I use Perfex CRM to manage my business and suggest and installed it for many of client clients. I would't have it any other way. Perfex CRM is it!

Reactions: drakus and Furion
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock