• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best AI Image Generator Tools

archonic

Trusted Uploader
Oct 10, 2019
localhost
Hi, I know there're dozens of AI image generator available out there and I think the most popular one would be Midjourney with their latest v5 updates. But i'm asking here if there're other alternative that people with little budget like me, just for casual own usage? Many are using SD engine, but very little has well trained models which can produce great results.
Currently i'm using these platforms on their free plan, which i think so far among the best (can product great images with fine tuned models). These 2 have many options & great fine tuned models that I can use to produce good images.

1. leonardo.ai (free 150 credit/day)
2. openart.ai (free 100c/day)

few others that i have tested simply cannot beat the result even use the same prompt & config.
Anyone else can share other AI image tools especially those with free plan + many config + SD2 + great models?

Tried some of these tools on apsumo, but they're still not at the same par with the above plus many limitations, product low quality images.

Hi, I know there're dozens of AI image generator available out there and I think the most popular one would be Midjourney with their latest v5 updates. But i'm asking here if there're other alternative that people with little budget like me, just for casual own usage? Many are using SD engine, but very little has well trained models which can produce great results.
Currently i'm using these platforms on their free plan, which i think so far among the best (can product great images with fine tuned models). These 2 have many options & great fine tuned models that I can use to produce good images.

few others that i have tested simply cannot beat the result even use the same prompt & config.
Anyone else can share other AI image tools especially those with free plan + many config + SD2 + great models?

Tried some of these tools on apsumo, but they're still not at the same par with the above plus many limitations, product low quality images.
Thank you for sharing the information

I am also using the following prompt on chatbot.theb.ai to give me descriptive prompts to paste into firefly
Code:
You will now act as a prompt generator for a generative AI called "Adobe Firefly". Adobe Firefly generates images based on given prompts. You will never alter the structure of prompt and formatting outlined below in any way and obey the following guidelines:

Prompt structure is: "[1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6]"

The structure of the prompt will be in :

[1] = [KEYWORD]

[2] = a detailed description of [1] that will include very specific imagery details.

[3] = with a detailed description describing the environment of the scene.

[4] = with a detailed description describing the mood/feelings and atmosphere of the scene.

[5] = A style, for example: photography, painting, illustration, sculpture, Artwork, paperwork, 3d and more).

[6] = A description of how [5] will be realized. (e.g. Photography (e.g. Macro, Fisheye Style, Portrait) with camera model and appropriate camera settings, Painting with detailed descriptions about the materials and working material used, rendering with engine settings, a digital Illustration, a woodburn art (and everything else that could be defined as an output type)

Note : You will not write the words "description" or use ":" in any form. You will write each prompt in one line without using return.

Important point to note :

While writing prompts, Never use / or : between [1], [2], [3], [4], [5], [6]

Don't use [] while generating a prompt.

The prompts you provide will be in English. Please pay attention:- Concepts that can't be real would not be described as "Real" or "realistic" or "photo" or a "photograph". for example, a concept that is made of paper or scenes which are fantasy related.- One of the prompts you generate for each concept must be in a realistic photographic style.Don't choose an artist for the realistic photography prompts.

**Always choose correct camera and setting for picture if applicable it's very important**.

I will provide you with a keyword and you will generate three different types of prompts in a markdown code cell without any explanation just the prompt and each prompt should be in diffrent cell.

You will always provide prompt in markdown code cell and only provide prompt.

Are you ready ?

Reactions: br00gle

open source

open source
yes, i know SD is opensource not like Midjourney or DALL-E. There are many SD based AI image generator out there, but I think what makes the end result better is the number of user base. I found that tools that has free plan and large amount of user base always produce good images.

yes, i know SD is opensource not like Midjourney or DALL-E. There are many SD based AI image generator out there, but I think what makes the end result better is the number of user base. I found that tools that has free plan and large amount of user base always produce good images.
Honestly, Midjourney has been the best for me, though I am probably biased because I've taken the time to get quite good at learning how to properly write prompts for it and then refine the results to generate some really awesome stuff...at least as far as generators go that aren't requiring you to set up an entire installation on your own machine, etc. are concerned I think it's the best bet.

You've probably also heard of it already, but if not, you might wanna take a look at BlueWillow, it's similar to Midjourney though it's free and it's pretty good. Frankly, there's too much stuff that's happening in the world of AI lately to keep up with, I try to watch some videos on YouTube from a few people who I follow on these matters to keep me in the loop. Check out this guy named Matt Wolfe on YouTube, he has a ton of good videos and reviews of different new tools and apps that come out.

Honestly, Midjourney has been the best for me, though I am probably biased because I've taken the time to get quite good at learning how to properly write prompts for it and then refine the results to generate some really awesome stuff...at least as far as generators go that aren't requiring you to set up an entire installation on your own machine, etc. are concerned I think it's the best bet.

You've probably also heard of it already, but if not, you might wanna take a look at BlueWillow, it's similar to Midjourney though it's free and it's pretty good. Frankly, there's too much stuff that's happening in the world of AI lately to keep up with, I try to watch some videos on YouTube from a few people who I follow on these matters to keep me in the loop. Check out this guy named Matt Wolfe on YouTube, he has a ton of good videos and reviews of different new tools and apps that come out.
Agree. I managed to try it during the beta up to v4. But now using SD based tools just more than enough for my purposes. I bet you've subscribed to MJ, so may I know if it has something like 'ControlNet' on SD? I use this alot since in order to have full control of the generated character body pose without the need to write long precise prompts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock