• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato Welcome Back Giveaway, Neve PRO license for everyone.

pateljee

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 17, 2021
Earth
pateljee.com

Hello Babiato Member,​

It is Welcome Back Giveaway.​

Neve Pro License Giveaway for 1-year validity to all users.​

Neve’s mobile-first approach, compatibility with AMP, and popular page-builders makes website building accessible for everyone.

Download the file now:

Terms and Conditions for this giveaway.

1. User must be 30 days old.
2. Comment "Welcome Back Babiato"

Number of Activation for all.

Must Send Your Wp Login details to my inbox, I cannot ask each one to send wp login details.

Process Of activation:
1. Install the neve pro Plugin,
2. Send me the admin login link, or admin login details of your site,
3. Your Plugin Will be activated with official license, and I Will Inform you in conversation.

License Key to activate

I am available from 9:00 AM IST to 11:00 PM IST.
I frequently check the babiato forum.

I am not sharing the key here for the maybe some user shared the key outside the platform, then maybe the license key will suspend.
Only that's why I am asking for the admin for one-time login details or an admin login link.

Last edited:
@Deepansh , Is this post violating any giveaway policy, If yes, please tell me, and I will try to fix this.
I am not sharing the license key here, because of spamming of the key.

Reactions: abahnull
@Deepansh , Is this post violating any giveaway policy, If yes, please tell me, and I will try to fix this.
I am not sharing the license key here, because of spamming of the key.
Is it your purchase or are you just sharing other people's keys?
Please PM me with the proof of purchase. Until then, this thread has been locked.

Reactions: pateljee

Hello Babaito Member,​

It is Welcome Back Giveaway.​

Neve Pro License Giveaway for 1-year validity to all users.​

Neve’s mobile-first approach, compatibility with AMP, and popular page-builders makes website building accessible for everyone.

Download the file now: *** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Terms and Conditions for this giveaway.

1. User must be 30 days old.
2. Comment "Welcome Back Babiato"
3. Your Reaction Is appreciated.

Number of Activation for all.

Install neve pro plugin, and send me the admin login link, or admin login details of your site, Site will be activated as soon as possible.
I am available from 9:00 AM IST to 11:00 PM IST.
I frequently check the babiato forum.

I am not sharing the key here for the maybe some user shared the key outside the platform, then maybe the license key will suspend.

Only that's why I am asking for the admin for one-time login details or an admin login link.
cheers mate.. 🍻 Welcome back BABIATO.. Welcome back everyone..

• Love
Reactions: pateljee
Welcome Back Babiato
Thanks for giveaway,
It's good to be back on Babiato!
Welcome Back Babiato

very happy that babiato is back
@shiva2405 Thanks for the Giveaway 🎁 🎉
"Welcome Back Babiato"
cheers mate.. 🍻 Welcome back BABIATO.. Welcome back everyone..
Welcome Back Babiato
Welcome Back Babiato
PM me Wp-Admin Details.

Welcome Back Babiato

PS: @pateljee You should change this thread name from "babaito" to "babiato"

And i'm 6 months old though. lost my account in last data backup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock