• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Babiato technical issue reporting

HOW BABIATO IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER SCRIPT-BASED FORUMS:
Though there's many websites/forums sharing scripts, add-ons, etc. Babiato stands out of them for the following reasons:
  1. There are no resource download limits.

So, why am I getting the message " You have reached the maximum downloads per day"??????

Hello,

I am not sure if it's a tech. error or issue, but I receive alert (notification) 30 minutes after some resource is updated.

Best regards,

Today I notice... I am receiving three times the same alert (notification) for one resource that is update 40 minutes before.

Reactions: purpletiger

I compared 0.8.9.3 and 0.8.9 tow version code files, find nothing changed!

then i also compared 0.8.9.1, 0.8.9.2, 0.8.9.3 and 0.8.9 four version , the all same codes and nothing changed!
first off this is not the place to report that sort of problem this is for technical issue relating to the website and not its resources

but yes you are correct versions v0.8.9.3 v.0.8.9 v.0.8.8.11 are all the same

I'm getting mails about updates of downloads I follow, without following anything. I've unwatched then all yesterday and still getting the notifications.
It's queue that's emptying. You will receive more emails following days until all queue is empty.

Hi I keep getting this error when I visit the site from my phone I have the site saved to the home screen like a PWA

it's not happening all the time just every other time I open the link

desktop browsers are fine same with the mobile browser it is only if I save the site to the home screen on the phone
@Medw1311 @TassieNZ

There are some rules set to fight against certain bot attacks.
Please try again and tell us if the same error appear

still the same if I go to https://babia.to i will work just fine
however if i save the link to the phone home screen i get the blocked error
not using any VPN it's my home IPS connection
It has nothing to do with VPN or direct connection.
Please mind DM I have sent you

Edit: just allow it some time for cache to refresh and try again

Last edited:
Starting a Conversations with more than 1 Recipient does not work

Starting a Conversations with more than 1 Recipient does not work
It is limited to one recipient. Only staff members are allowed to open multi recipient conversations

Hey, I have a small question. I am a member since 2018 and since the owner of Babiato changed, we have been limited to 5 downloads or 10 a day ?
I read it somewhere but can't find where I did read it.
Is there a way to make this limit higher by donating as example ? I have a collection of plugins that I update once in a month for my own personal use, now I need to update more often because I can't download all the updates at once. Thank you very much. @slvrsteele @Babak @TassieNZ

Reactions: Rrrazy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock