• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v2.8.3

No permission to download
I'm about to test Contabo in the next few days. I've heard good things about them. I also have DO or Vultr on my list of considerations, but Contabo seems to offer more for the money.
I checked them before! But after ur comment went to check again, and WOW, the price and the value!

Reactions: purpletiger
found this, I think this (public acces) is a new thing https://automaticcss.com/docs/
I shared in the previous page for ur info.
Here are the Docs.

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 22-03-45 Ribbons - Automatic.css.png

Need to be mentioned as well, this is a new site, built with Bricks, which was before with Oxygen.

Reactions: sollarian
Screenshot 2023-03-20 at 0.36.16.png

hi, im not managing to install ACSS, is this happening to anyone? how can i fix this?

Hi @akiva, Unzip the downloaded file. Then you will get another zip file automatic.css-2.3.0.zip

You need to upload this file.
Thanks man, but this is all i have inside the zip file

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 21.54.54.png
    Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 21.54.54.png
    129.1 KB · Views: 7
Thanks man, but this is all i have inside the zip file
The .zip file is fine. Yes, you would have to extract it in case there's another .zip inside of it, but this is the plugin files. So you should keep the .zip as it is, and it should install on your WP instance without any problems. I downloaded the currently provided .zip in the main download of this thread, and it installs fine. Perhaps try on a clean WP install...

Reactions: riccore
V 2.4 is out. Anyone?
Thanks
Where's this info coming from?

- Checked my MainWP, no ACSS updates showing up.
- Checked ACSS changelog page, nothing about 2.4.
- Checked the ACSS YouTube channel -- nothing about a new release either.

Where's this info coming from?

- Checked my MainWP, no ACSS updates showing up.
- Checked ACSS changelog page, nothing about 2.4.
- Checked the ACSS YouTube channel -- nothing about a new release either.
Yeah. Maybe he is just announcing the 2.4 version in the YouTube video that he made couple of days ago.

Yeah. Maybe he is just announcing the 2.4 version in the YouTube video that he made couple of days ago.
Please read a few posts before posting, it's been tackled already. No need to repeat the same.

Hold tight folks, we'll get it... The group purchase that I was part of has the license for it, but admins are apparently visiting this place less frequently than some of us, so there's that. Patience remains as the only option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock