• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v2.8.3

No permission to download
Which browser? I'm running Bricks with Automatic.css, tested the latest version on Edge and Firefox and don't see that default styling.
Firefox and Chromium, both. On all client sites running latest Bricks. Interesting 😅

P.S: I did regenerate the css. Also tried it with a clean install of a WP instance with Bricks 1.9.2 and ACSS 2.7.2, and the same happens. So it's definitely a thing. I guess you may not see it yet because of caching or something...

Last edited:
Which browser? I'm running Bricks with Automatic.css, tested the latest version on Edge and Firefox and don't see that default styling.

Firefox and Chromium, both. On all client sites running latest Bricks. Interesting 😅

P.S: I did regenerate the css. Also tried it with a clean install of a WP instance with Bricks 1.9.2 and ACSS 2.7.2, and the same happens. So it's definitely a thing. I guess you may not see it yet because of caching or something...
Working fine for me, I'm seeing the solid focus line in Chrome with CSS regenerated and cache cleared... very strange...

Working fine for me, I'm seeing the solid focus line in Chrome with CSS regenerated and cache cleared... very strange...
the tabbing focus (box-shadow) is okay here too... it's just that when I click on any link, it gets a dotted border around it. Anyway, it will be fixed probably.

the tabbing focus (box-shadow) is okay here too... it's just that when I click on any link, it gets a dotted border around it. Anyway, it will be fixed probably.
Yes it does for me as well... for now i just the outline focus to none in bricks from theme styles -> typography..

Reactions: purpletiger
AKSakallı updated Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders with a new update entry:

Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders v.2.7.2

This is our standard post-release update focusing exclusively on bug fixes and improvements.

WordPress 6.4 compatibility
PHP 8.2 compatibility

Add color palette to Cwicly

Clickable parent no longer prevents editing text in Bricks
Flex-grid classes are no longer generated multiple times
Context menu correctly applies selection--alt class
Form fixes
Added missing option-centering
Disable the context menu in Cwicly until fully supported

Header height settings now allow decimals

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders with a new update entry:

Automatic.css v2.7.3

Download Automatic.css v2.7.3 - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders Nulled Free
NOVEMBER 15, 2023 - v2.7.3

This is our standard post-release update focusing exclusively on bug fixes and improvements.
Flex-Grid breakpoint classes now have the correct specificity
Added support for overriding the button display property
Using CSS comments in settings no longer results in an uncaught AssertionError in ScssPhp/Parser.php:1686
The color scheme switcher is visible again in Cwicly...

Babak updated Automatic.css - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders with a new update entry:

Automatic.css v2.8.0

Download Automatic.css v2.8.0 - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders Nulled Free
v2.8.0

This is the last major release prior to v3.0. This release introduces some powerful and unique new features, adding to the list of features that aren’t available in any other framework.
Breakdance Builder Integration (Phase 1)
Content Grid Layout System
Variable Grids
Contextual Color Utilities
Automatic Color Swapping (Contextual Relationships)
Global heading color
Heading Color Variables...

Automatic.css v2.8.1

Download Automatic.css v2.8.1 - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders Nulled Free
v2.8.1

Content-grid class now has the correct specificity
Heading colors now apply the correct value
Loom extension no longer creates extra space
Contextual color classes are back
Heading sizes and line heights in Oxygen now produce the correct output
Accent button is back in the context menu
Removed...

Automatic.css v2.8.3

Download Automatic.css v2.8.3 - Utility Framework for WordPress Page Builders Nulled Free
APRIL 4, 2024 - 2.8.3

Programmatic color scheme protection
Gutenberg styles no longer load in the preview area when "load styling in backend" is disabled
Auto-BEM no longer disrupts Bricks global classes
Section spacing is now visible in the context menu on spacing inputs
Compatibility issues between...

Reactions: purpletiger
Today they showcased the upcoming major release of 3.0. Boy, is it an impressive update! 😍 Coming out near the end of this month, as far as I understood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock