• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Already Nulled Auto Featured Image From Title Plugin (Pro Added)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahara

Dec 13, 2018
Hello;
Script Name: Auto Featured Image From Title Plugin
Script Language: English
Encoded with ioncube: No
The pro version of this plugin is available on the site, but can be used for 30 days. It shouldn't be too hard to make a null. It's a pretty cool plugin if anyone can do it.
Help @NullMaster @phpcore @starliner

Attachments

• auto-featured-image-from-title-pro-trial.zip
    3 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
I get that trial is full option until expire?
Also you might want to check this section guidelines first.

Edit: also please update this to latest version

Code:
v1.8 - 5 January 2023
- Updates for TMail v7.2

Yes you can use full until expire.
It's already nulled. But because you're not eligible to post a nulling request as per guidelines I have to ask you to update the resource you posted and mentioned in reply above. It's a "give back to community" kind of arrangement.

It's already nulled. But because you're not eligible to post a nulling request as per guidelines I have to ask you to update the resource you posted and mentioned in reply above. It's a "give back to community" kind of arrangement.
Hello;
first of all Thanks for nulling. My topic https://babia.to/groot-theme-for-tmail.53815 has been deleted so i cant update it. But I added new and updated version here. Now please send me nulled version of the plugin.

Reactions: slvrsteele
Hello;
first of all Thanks for nulling. My topic https://babia.to/groot-theme-for-tmail.53815 has been deleted so i cant update it. But I added new and updated version here. Now please send me nulled version of the plugin.

if you are talking about this one below then update the resource there from your previous post.

Any issues with that thread then message @Babak about it through the thread itself.

As @slvrsteele has already mentioned the nulling request guidelines, I am very surprised that yourself as a member since 2018, has to worry about things like not meeting those simple requirements of at least twenty (20) posts.

Locked until @slvrsteele has approved.

• Love
Reactions: slvrsteele
Purchase Code Invalid. Please try again and please contact support at https://support.thehp.in if error continues.
Did you read previous messages or just expect it to work?

It is a trial version which the member has uploaded.

The original is valid for 30 days, @slvrsteele has extended that trial to five years.

Any purchase code will be invalid as it is a trial version only

Maybe buy it before sale ends:
75% OFF
Sale ends Mar 25, 2023
Use Code CRAZY75 to receive 75% off the PRO or PREMIUM package before this deal ends!

The trial version is freely available to anybody here underneath the compare packages table:

Thanks for using the trial of Auto Featured Image from Title PRO!
Use discount code TRIAL2PRO to get 30% off the
PRO version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahasalim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock