• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

1685240672892.png

when I am installing any theme the server log gets full of these errors, how do I fix it or I can ignore these?

I have some moderators on my website, How can I allow them so check users email? Because there are many users with fake email, I want mods to sort the real and fake users by their email.

hello, i just want to ask if what addon does babiato use for this. with latest post, latest thread etc and the start a thread button in right side. 1687841402728.png

Reactions: nesym
Hello guys!

Would it be possible for you to recommend a XenForo plugin that can enhance the functionality of the built-in user groups?

Specifically, I am looking for a plugin that will allow me to create a group for a particular thread, where the thread starter can add members to the group. It would be ideal if members of that group could view specific hidden threads from other users to share links and information privately.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

hello everyone I want to shift my xenfore based website from my previous hosting to new hosting, anybody will tell complete procedure how to do this, The steps I done already are below

1. I compressed all files from my previous hosting from my domain
2. Make database backup in phpmyadmin
3. at new hosting I extract the exported zipped file
4, import database
5. change config file according to new hosting
6 change nameservers for new hosting.

now except main page error 404 Not Found

anyone here to help me i want to show Version number with resources title on google but instead of that it only show resources title not showing version number on google please help Screenshot 2023-08-08 143507.png

Hello, thanks for the topic!

I am new to Xenforo. I want to know if there is a way to import the forum structure after I create it in a text file and upload it. Is there a plugin that can achieve this? I can see tools => Import, but since my instance is nulled, I don't have such tools.

XenForo Service.png

FRANKLY:
WHEN PEOPLE YOU LOVE, DEDICATED YOUR EVERYTHING TREATS YOU IN WORST WAY AND RUNS AWAY AS YOU'RE NO MORE OF USE, LIFE GETS FUCKED UP !!!​
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THE STRESS, HEADACHE . . . BUT COULDN'T FIND PROPER WAY . . . SO, THOUGHT MYSELF TO GET INVOLVED IN EVERYWHERE SO I REMAIN BUSY IN EVERY VIRTUAL THINGS 😒

ABOUT THIS THREAD:
COMMENT YOUR ISSUES IF YOU HAVE XENFORO FORUMS, OR ANY HELP IF YOU NEED WHERE I MIGHT BE USEFUL :)
Hellow @CyberDeviL , I have a Small Question

1694617340125.png

How to add Icon Before Account Upgrades, like other Tab.

Thank You for Your time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock