• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

You have any idea how i can do to look like this my website !

INDEX : Capture.PNG

RESOURCE IMAGE :
Capture1.PNG

what addons use or some edit please help me !

I am using uniform theme but did not get it how to enable, even it is enable but not showing, it is showing only at front page, would you please do it for me , I want to get side bar at any page like front page .

I am using uniform theme but did not get it how to enable, even it is enable but not showing, it is showing only at front page, would you please do it for me , I want to get side bar at any page like front page .
Try this
  1. Navigate to "Appearance" > "Templates".
  2. Select "PAGE_CONTAINER" from the list of templates.
  3. Find the following line of code:
Python:
<xen:if is="@contentTemplate != 'thread_view'">
  1. Replace it with:
PHP:
<xen:if is="@contentTemplate != 'thread_view' OR {$sidebar}">
  1. Click "Save" to apply the changes.

Try this
  1. Navigate to "Appearance" > "Templates".
  2. Select "PAGE_CONTAINER" from the list of templates.
  3. Find the following line of code:
Python:
<xen:if is="@contentTemplate != 'thread_view'">
  1. Replace it with:
PHP:
<xen:if is="@contentTemplate != 'thread_view' OR {$sidebar}">
  1. Click "Save" to apply the changes.
I tried to find this line but did not get , image is attached
123.jpg

There is any chatting script to integrate at xenforo for publicly main chatting room and private chat one to one as well.
  1. CometChat: This is a popular chat solution that can be easily integrated with XenForo. It offers a range of features, including public and private chat rooms, audio and video chat, and more.
  2. ArrowChat: This is another chat solution that can be integrated with XenForo. It offers features such as public and private chat rooms, audio and video chat, and more.
  3. Chatwee: This is a cloud-based chat solution that can be integrated with XenForo. It offers public and private chat rooms, file sharing, and more.
  4. ChatPlus: This is a chat plugin specifically designed for XenForo. It offers features such as public and private chat rooms, audio and video chat, and more.

httaccess is there in src folder I checked
Check your .htaccess file: XenForo requires a properly configured .htaccess file to enable friendly URLs. Ensure that your .htaccess file is correctly configured and uploaded to your server.
Check your server configuration: If the .htaccess file is correctly configured, but you are still encountering a 404 error, check your server configuration to ensure that mod_rewrite is enabled.

Who can help me with proper step by step setup tutorial video on xenforo?

I want to set it up just like babiato. But not same niche with babiato. I am still making niche research.

Can i install Xenforo in "InfinityFree" free Hosting?
I haven't tried xenforo with infinity free, but WordPress works okay. So basing on that Xenforo should work as well.

Only challenge I have with infinity free is that you can't upload zipped files directly with ftp(they are automatically deleted), uploading unzipped files takes long. But in the end, it works.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock