• While creating requests or asking for support in the existing XenForo threads please maintain XenForo support policy strictly.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

ASK ME Anything About XenForo Platform 👨

• Love
Reactions: wwcdishtam
Hello !

just to be not inopportune but if I can ask anything about Xenforo ..even if I'm still not an user of it ?

..I mean , I have a Vbulletin board (4.2.5) and I would migrate to Xenforo as easily as possible , have read about the importer from Admin panel but never used a such way so whatever tips or advices would be very welcome ..or if it is the unique way to migrate whats the best job to get it workiing ?

Hello cyberdevil

I'm wondering how can I make the links on at forum top apear horizontal on one line like here on babiato Screenshot_20221124-185003~2.png

I have the same theme on my forum but the links apear in separate rows

Reactions: Shayan Xtreme
If you did not want to show ads on subdomain, then why you added it to adsense subdomain section ?

Are you sure there's no Ad code or file exists on that subdomain ?

If no then may be it's taking from parent domain property (I'm not 100% sure though) .
Yes, with adsense, you don't need to add code on your subdomain. Ads are automatically added to it if you have auto ads enabled in parent domain.

@Proxybunker @Babak Can I Set a Secondary User Group based on forum thread counts?
If someone has created 10 posts (not comments) on a section, he will automatically be assigned to a secondary group.

Last edited:
how to fix -
If you enable this option, the links generated by the system will not include "index.php?". However, to enable this, mod_rewrite must be available and an appropriate .htaccess file (or the equivalent for your web server) must be in place.

I want to add an item to the navigation that is simply a query to the tables and then an "Add New" button at the top of the list that gets displayed. I have several of these that I want to create, each with a different query.

I know how to create the sql query, just not sure how I output the results to XF

Can I just create a php page with the sql statements to make it display in the site, or do I need to create a XF template, or ??

@Proxybunker @Babak Can I Set a Secondary User Group based on forum thread counts?
If someone has created 10 posts (not comments) on a section, he will automatically be assigned to a secondary group.
Resolved it by using [TH] User Criteria Extended

I wanted to know how to properly make user group badges. Like the OG users forum i'd love to make groups that people can join as a secondary group to their primary group.

There's a guide explaining it: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/creating-custom-user-banner-styling.7334/

But I can't access it due to not having an active license. Does anyone have an idea of how to properly make this?

This method also works with user banner but in that case you have to edit app_user_banners.less

I wanted to know how to properly make user group badges. Like the OG users forum i'd love to make groups that people can join as a secondary group to their primary group.

There's a guide explaining it: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/creating-custom-user-banner-styling.7334/

But I can't access it due to not having an active license. Does anyone have an idea of how to properly make this?
Here I explained how to add custom user Banner with default styles - https://babia.to/threads/how-to-add-enable-custom-badges.76601/post-1088072

Here I explained how to add custom user Banner with default styles - https://babia.to/threads/how-to-add-enable-custom-badges.76601/post-1088072
I want to use an image as a group badge.

Like these:

This is the resource I should've linked:

my bad!

I want to use an image as a group badge.

Like these:

This is the resource I should've linked:

my bad!
STEP 1: Go to: AdminCP > Appearance > Templates > and search for the "extra.less" file
Open the file and add this code (Call it anything you want. In the example here, I called it ".myBadge" ):

Adjust the settings as needed for sizing and alignment
XF2.0 :

Code:
////////////////////////////////////// START - Group Banner/Badge CSS ////////////////////////////////////

/* Adds userBanner to memberHeader-banners and memberTooltip-banners */
.userBanner.myBadge{
     background-image: url('images/myBadge.png');
     display: inline-block;
     background-position: 1.5% 0%; // adjusts image position (x% y%)
     background-size: 45px; // adjusts size of background image
     background-repeat: no-repeat;  // keeps image from repeating
     text-indent: -7px;  // shifts text left or right
     padding-top: 50px;  // adjusts distance from image to text (group name)
     text-align: left;
}

/* Adjusts image for message-userBanner only */
.userBanner.myBadge.message-userBanner {
     background-image: url('images/myBadge.png');
     display: block;
     background-repeat: no-repeat;  // keeps image from repeating
     background-position: 50% 0%; // adjusts image position (x% y%)
     text-indent: 0px;  // shifts text left or right
     padding-top: 45px;  // adjusts distance from image to text (group name)
     text-align: center;
}

/* Adjust size and position, and/or remove image in mobile view */
@media (max-width: 650px){
.userBanner.myBadge.message-userBanner.userBanner {
  // background-image: none; // *** to remove background image remove "//" in front of code ***
     background-size: 35px; // adjusts size of background image
     background-position: 0% 0%; // adjusts image position (x% y%)
     text-indent: -7px;  // shifts text left or right
     padding-top: 37px;  // adjusts distance from image to text (use with image)
  // padding-top: 0px;  // if image is set to "none", remove "//" and remove line above)
}
}

///////////////////////////////////// End - Group Banner/Badge CSS /////////////////////////////////

XF2.1

Code:
////////////////////////////////////// START - Group Banner/Badge CSS ////////////////////////////////////
/* Adds userBanner to memberHeader-banners and memberTooltip-banners */
.mybadge{
background-image: url('http://site.com/mybadge.png');
background-position: 1.5% 0%; // adjusts image position (x% y%)
background-repeat: no-repeat; // keeps image from repeating
text-indent: -7px; // shifts text left or right
padding-top: 50px; // adjusts distance from image to text (group name)
}
/* Adjusts image for message-userBanner only */
.mybadge.message-userBanner {
background-image: url('http://site.com/mybadge.png');
display: block;
background-repeat: no-repeat; // keeps image from repeating
background-position: 50% 0%; // adjusts image position (x% y%)
text-indent: 0px; // shifts text left or right
padding-top: 45px; // adjusts distance from image to text (group name)
text-align: center;
}
/* Adjust size and position, and/or remove image in mobile view */
@media (max-width: 650px){
.mybadge.message-userBanner.userBanner {
// background-image: none; // *** to remove background image remove "//" in front of code ***
background-size: 35px; // adjusts size of background image
background-position: 0% 0%; // adjusts image position (x% y%)
text-indent: -7px; // shifts text left or right
padding-top: 37px; // adjusts distance from image to text (use with image)
// padding-top: 0px; // if image is set to "none", remove "//" and remove line above)
}
}
///////////////////////////////////// End - Group Banner/Badge CSS /////////////////////////////////

STEP 2: Go to "Groups and Permissions > User Groups" and select the group you want to add a badge too.
Under "User banner styling," check "Other, using custom CSS class name" and enter the name you entered in the extra.less file

IMPORTANT: Be sure to remove the "." (dot) in front of the name as shown below:

1673624416207.png

• Love
Reactions: x3mp
trying to install a nulled media gallery on a licensed XF 2
When going in to ACP, big notice at the top saying i'm not authorized to use Media Gallery.
Any way around this or do I need to install a nulled XF on top of my legit xf?

WHY DO FORUM DOESN'T OPEN WHILE CLICKING OUTSIDE OR NEAR THE TITLE,
Screenshot 2023-01-27 165932.png

But, when I click on the main title the forum opens.

Screenshot (8).png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock