• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Article Blog Original Template

alamin9999

Mar 17, 2023
“Aarticle Blogger Template” is an amazing template. This blogger template is very beautifully designed by developer. This blogger templates is very light weighted and gives an amazing look to your website.
Main features of this template is its speed. This template is also seo friendly.

Responsive
Google Tool Validator
SEO Friendly
Mobile-Friendly
404 Page
Featured Post
Shortcode
Auto Read More With Thumbnail
Google Ads Ready
Responsive Footer
Social Follow Button
Multi Drop Down
Search Widget
Related Posts With Thumbnail
Social Share Button
Email News Letter Widget
Recent Post Widget
Detailed Documentation
Detailed Documentation
Responsive Menu And Layout

Demo

Download Link (mega NZ)

any store page brother? so we can see more template from owner
Unfortunately there's no store page brother yet. This above template I redesigned from fletro pro v6.1. if you have any queries about it you can ask me bro . Thanks .

designed by developer! who? can you post the sale page link of this template?
Its original developer is M. Maki ( owner of Jagodesain). This template I redesigned from fletro pro v6.1 . There's no Sale page of it.

Hello. Thank you so much for this theme!. I installed it but everything looks messy in my website, can I change things and make it look like the demo without knowing how to code?

Reactions: Freshy
Hello. Thank you so much for this theme!. I installed it but everything looks messy in my website, can I change things and make it look like the demo without knowing how to code?
Yes , you can do it via layout. Just remove unwanted gadget that u want to remove. Or if you need help you can ask me.

Reactions: Freshy and Zecktic
“Aarticle Blogger Template” is an amazing template. This blogger template is very beautifully designed by developer. This blogger templates is very light weighted and gives an amazing look to your website.
Main features of this template is its speed. This template is also seo friendly.

Responsive
Google Tool Validator
SEO Friendly
Mobile-Friendly
404 Page
Featured Post
Shortcode
Auto Read More With Thumbnail
Google Ads Ready
Responsive Footer
Social Follow Button
Multi Drop Down
Search Widget
Related Posts With Thumbnail
Social Share Button
Email News Letter Widget
Recent Post Widget
Detailed Documentation
Detailed Documentation
Responsive Menu And Layout

Demo

Download Link (mega NZ)
It is not supporting "Featured Post or Pinned Post" at homepage and no "multiple Ads placement within post articles". Also "auto table of contents." Can you do these for us, good theme.

Reactions: Freshy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock