• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

App Builder - Create Native Android & iOS Apps On The Flight

App Builder - Create Native Android & iOS Apps On The Flight v3.9.0 Nulled

No permission to download
You missed the whole point. We respect everyone that shows us respect. There are plenty new members that got their issues resolved.

You came here first to sell us things without having the decency to read our rules and guidelines. Not even the decency to introduce yourself so we know who we are buying from.

And yet YOU are the one whining about "why to respect us". Because of members like you restrictions applied. Don't take us for granted. We're not here to be slaves of your requirements.

The door is open for everyone to enter as well as it is open for anyone to leave. If you think you don't fit here please spare us of your salty appreciation.

And is funny how you talk about yourself in the name of everyone. Have you been elected PR and we don't know about it?

Reactions: EthicalPathan
Almost all issues are discussed here on this forum. It is pointless for a new user to come here because he will never have access to all the files because the resources have not been confirmed. Therefore, tell me what kind of host you are and why I should greet you. Your site is a house where you tell me the door is open but don't come in.

Is this your respect too?
every home owner has rules for his guests, this is proof you don't read the rules.

Guys after doing some findings myself it works perfectly with plugin version 3.1.0 But make sure to upload files properly before activating it. I am attaching the plugin file directly downloaded from the Wordpress section from advance view section.
For those who are facing the issue that the right sidebar is not working, download both this file (given by @omkar9999) and the file attached in this resource.

1 - Upload the plugin given by @omkar9999 to wordpress
2- Open your website's file manager and replace the following file (from the file attached in this resource).

File: Menu.php

3- Add the "main.js" file (from the file attached in this resource) in the "app-builder" folder.

4- Clear the cache from your website and your browser and that's it.

For those who are facing the issue that the right sidebar is not working, download both this file (given by @omkar9999) and the file attached in this resource.

1 - Upload the plugin given by @omkar9999 to wordpress
2- Open your website's file manager and replace the following file (from the file attached in this resource).

File: Menu.php

3- Add the "main.js" file (from the file attached in this resource) in the "app-builder" folder.

4- Clear the cache from your website and your browser and that's it.
Your right sidebar it's working?

1679885790620.png

Hi guys, I did everything as instructed, still facing an issue, kindly help... Thanks in advance🙏

every home owner has rules for his guests, this is proof you don't read the rules.
It is an unfair rule to delete another post and another post 5 times, and then request someone else's post that you should have a post.

You missed the whole point. We respect everyone that shows us respect. There are plenty new members that got their issues resolved.

You came here first to sell us things without having the decency to read our rules and guidelines. Not even the decency to introduce yourself so we know who we are buying from.

And yet YOU are the one whining about "why to respect us". Because of members like you restrictions applied. Don't take us for granted. We're not here to be slaves of your requirements.

The door is open for everyone to enter as well as it is open for anyone to leave. If you think you don't fit here please spare us of your salty appreciation.

And is funny how you talk about yourself in the name of everyone. Have you been elected PR and we don't know about it?
I did not come here with a commanding tone. I asked for it. Then when I put my resources, whatever came to my mind, it was deleted again. And when I needed some file, I saw that it was not available for me. Neither you nor I would want to live in such a family where everyone looks down on you and controls what you should take and what not. You talk about respect here, but you don't respect anyone in this family.

I thought I would come to people who would help me with some issues, but as I see, there are people here who do not help people for free and hide everything. If I could teach you something, then I would also do what I wanted. And when I don't have the level of education to teach you something and write a post, that's why this group is actually closed for me.

Be good, this is not a house, this is a place where a child is oppressed

You're going way offtopic with the last comment. Bye bye

1679885790620.png

Hi guys, I did everything as instructed, still facing an issue, kindly help... Thanks in advance🙏
Can anyone please help me? or atleast let me know what I am doing wrong? Tried everything / cleared cache, disabled cache, tried after 12 hours, all steps, deleted and re-did everything, still it wont let me customize and ask for License?

What kind of applications can be created with this?
you should download this first to create app with this builder :

Cirilla

it is multi purpose app, based on wordpress & woocommerce.
you can create multi screen, multi tab, mutli menu, anything what you want.
built in more than 30 widget with different functionality, like banner, slider, timer, etc.
and support webview.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock