• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone using infinityfree.net?

bugrastar

Sep 7, 2020
Turkey
bugraoguscv.blogspot.com
I have several apps published on Play Store. I am looking for free hosting and domain that I can use for personal purposes such as confidentiality agreement, App-ads.txt and communication. infinityfree.net ranks #1 on many sites, but is it suitable for personal use? Can anyone comment on it? because if I integrate the site into applications and it shuts down tomorrow, I don't want to deal with things like redesigning the site, adding it to applications. I'm open to suggestions if there are free hosts that you are satisfied with and use.
indir.png

Reactions: NAVEEDNOORKHAN
I have several apps published on Play Store. I am looking for free hosting and domain that I can use for personal purposes such as confidentiality agreement, App-ads.txt and communication. infinityfree.net ranks #1 on many sites, but is it suitable for personal use? Can anyone comment on it? because if I integrate the site into applications and it shuts down tomorrow, I don't want to deal with things like redesigning the site, adding it to applications. I'm open to suggestions if there are free hosts that you are satisfied with and use.
indir.png
I recommend you just get a cheap hosting service to do this.

Maybe to look for one with nice Reviews and a monthly plan you can keep up with.

E.g interserver.net

No free host does good things. The best used to be 000webhost.com back in 2017 but they're a farm for powerhouse hostinger.com so too much restrictions are involved.

I recommend you just get a cheap hosting service to do this.

Maybe to look for one with nice Reviews and a monthly plan you can keep up with.

E.g interserver.net

No free host does good things. The best used to be 000webhost.com back in 2017 but they're a farm for powerhouse hostinger.com so too much restrictions are involved.
I would recommend https://ifastnet.com
I've been a user for 5 years, exceptional service! I do NOT use it for any business applications, just for hosting personal projects and demos for stuff I sell.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bugrastar and Lalo
I would recommend https://ifastnet.com
I've been a user for 5 years, exceptional service! I do NOT use it for any business applications, just for hosting personal projects and demos for stuff I sell.
I forgot to mention this.
Infinityfree promotes ifastnet. So you'll be getting the full infinityfree experience when using them

Reactions: bugrastar
indir.png
I'm using infinityfree and i have 7 accounts, each account have 3 websites, everything is working fine with some limitaions but all hosted websites are working normally..using since 2016

I'm using infinityfree and i have 7 accounts, each account have 3 websites, everything is working fine with some limitaions but all hosted websites are working normally..using since 2016
I have been using it for 1.2 years. But is it reliable because it's free? I do not know, because I will integrate it into my applications, then if it is closed, I do not want to deal with things like setting and installing.

Reactions: NAVEEDNOORKHAN
That's impressive! However, InfinityFree is a MOFH instance and has a bandwidth limit. There are limits, you just don't know what they are.

Even if it's free, I don't recommend it at all infinityfree....I own a site with this hosting and I want to say that the FTP gets blocked, it crashes every 2-3 hours...in the file manager I can't upload anything, I tried to upload a the 100mb theme didn't upload, it gave me an error.

• Wow
Reactions: bugrastar
Even if it's free, I don't recommend it at all infinityfree....I own a site with this hosting and I want to say that the FTP gets blocked, it crashes every 2-3 hours...in the file manager I can't upload anything, I tried to upload a the 100mb theme didn't upload, it gave me an error.
5MB max upload limit. If you have problems, use the premium hosting that is offered. That's what I've been using for years and it's caused no problems.

5MB max upload limit. If you have problems, use the premium hosting that is offered. That's what I've been using for years and it's caused no problems.
You are right, if you want quality, you pay. I don't want paid hosting from them, if I want hosting I can buy from NCheap, where I've been a customer since 2013, or from @Simbaa , which I just bought a few days ago and I'm satisfied + like when I buy hosting, I buy for at least 1 year .
ON that site I was talking about, it is not very important to invest in hosting, that's why I opted for free hosting.
I would have many options to buy cheap hosting than to buy from them at the price of: $3.99 per Month or $6.90 per Month

You are right, if you want quality, you pay. I don't want paid hosting from them, if I want hosting I can buy from NCheap, where I've been a customer since 2013, or from @Simbaa , which I just bought a few days ago and I'm satisfied + like when I buy hosting, I buy for at least 1 year .
ON that site I was talking about, it is not very important to invest in hosting, that's why I opted for free hosting.
I would have many options to buy cheap hosting than to buy from them at the price of: $3.99 per Month or $6.90 per Month
The premium hosting is offered by a different company that sponsors them

To open your project, install Editor version UnknownUnityVersion or select a different version below. Please note: using a different Editor version than the one your project was created with may introduce risks. :)

To open your project, install Editor version UnknownUnityVersion or select a different version below. Please note: using a different Editor version than the one your project was created with may introduce risks. :)
how is this related?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock