• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anime website - I need help

Genesis

Jan 18, 2020
Italy
Hi, I would need some help with my website, I am trying to be as concise as possible.
I have a website for a few years now and it was doing quite well when I had the .com as a domain, but unfortunately I had to change and since I have the .org the site has never come back as before not even remotely, I have less and less visits even though I continue to post continuously, the site has nothing automatic, but all manual between excel and a wordpress theme that I have modified.
Currently I make about 1600 visits a day, nothing compared to the 6000/8000 of 2 years ago, in fact now it costs me more to maintain it than the income that the site produces.
Would anyone know how to help me?

This is the site: Thanks

i think your website is hacked, every link i click is redirecting me to ads, even your logo

what pop ad network u using?
but if u still own the .com, set it as a redirect. you probably lost all your backlinks that you had with the .com. might have to do some SEO work to get it back going

reduce the number of ads is the first thing that you should do in order to improve user experience.

also these ads that gets generated on any click are the most annoying and 1# reason to piss users off your website. this is the reason why you are not able to retain userbase.

please use ads smartly so that they are not in the face of the users all the time.

also try applying basic on-page SEO. anime is a popular niche so you can add lot of keywords and try ranks for those.

hope these tips help you in some ways.

but if u still own the .com, set it as a redirect. you probably lost all your backlinks that you had with the .com. might have to do some SEO work to get it back going

I was thinking the same.

I use adspyglass, with adsterra and exoclick networks
Unfortunately I no longer hold the .com I have had it for another 5/7 months since I changed to the .org but the situation even in those months never improved.

I just checked the site and for me your popup is soo soo intrusive.
I always hate it when a site has a popup and I definitely won't come back again unless I really need the content of the site, or I will use adblocker.
IMHO your site shows popups too many and too frequent, I can say that maybe this leads to a bad user experience and your visitors hate it so they don't come back again.
Refine your monetization strategy, maybe?

reduce the number of ads is the first thing that you should do in order to improve user experience.

also these ads that gets generated on any click are the most annoying and 1# reason to piss users off your website. this is the reason why you are not able to retain userbase.

please use ads smartly so that they are not in the face of the users all the time.

also try applying basic on-page SEO. anime is a popular niche so you can add lot of keywords and try ranks for those.

hope these tips help you in some ways.
Thanks for the suggestions, I try this on-page SEO, because I currently the only seo I have is on pages with rank math

I just checked the site and for me your popup is soo soo intrusive.
I always hate it when a site has a popup and I definitely won't come back again unless I really need the content of the site, or I will use adblocker.
IMHO your site shows popups too many and too frequent, I can say that maybe this leads to a bad user experience and your visitors hate it so they don't come back again.
Refine your monetization strategy, maybe?
I have adspyglass handle my monetization since I didn't know what to do about it and they are supposed to be experts, I could try to put a maximum of 1 popup every 10 seconds, I noticed that other anime sites do this, but their visits are over 10000% of mine so they can afford it.
what do you think of the idea?

I don't want to speak for everyone, but with so much ads you drive away all the interested people. They stay on your site only for a short time and that is deadly for SEO.

The goal should be to keep the prospects on the page as long as possible. If an ad appears every 10 seconds, you probably won't get a good dwell time.

Errors in the technical structure​

• in the <head> you have double meta values
    <meta property="og:locale" content="it_IT" />
    <meta property="og:type" content="website" />
    <meta property="og:title" content="AnimeItaly" />
    <meta property="og:url" content="https://animeitaly.org" />
    <meta property="og:site_name" content="AnimeItaly" />

• Inline style should be outsourced to external css
    for example: font-size: 11pt; color: #ffffff

• 49 javascript files affect your performance

Error in SEO​

• content to source code ratio is too little

• too many H1 headings with only one word and no H2 headings

• "ITA" is your most used keyword. But your content contains more EN than IT words.

Note:
* Keywords are no longer relevant for Google. Only texts that bring added value count.

No I increased the popouts to 3 recently instead of 2 to see if the gain increases.
Way to annoying this ads popup on EVERY link and also i think its affecting google performance.

Btw, i dont need exact numbers, but whats the ads revenue now vs .com version ?

I don't want to speak for everyone, but with so much ads you drive away all the interested people. They stay on your site only for a short time and that is deadly for SEO.

The goal should be to keep the prospects on the page as long as possible. If an ad appears every 10 seconds, you probably won't get a good dwell time.

Errors in the technical structure​

• in the <head> you have double meta values
    <meta property="og:locale" content="it_IT" />
    <meta property="og:type" content="website" />
    <meta property="og:title" content="AnimeItaly" />
    <meta property="og:url" content="https://animeitaly.org" />
    <meta property="og:site_name" content="AnimeItaly" />

• Inline style should be outsourced to external css
    for example: font-size: 11pt; color: #ffffff

• 49 javascript files affect your performance

Error in SEO​

• content to source code ratio is too little

• too many H1 headings with only one word and no H2 headings

• "ITA" is your most used keyword. But your content contains more EN than IT words.

Note:
* Keywords are no longer relevant for Google. Only texts that bring added value count.
Thank you very much I will see what I can do to resolve.

Way to annoying this ads popup on EVERY link and also i think its affecting google performance.

Btw, i dont need exact numbers, but whats the ads revenue now vs .com version ?
Last month I removed the advertisement when changing page because it was annoying for me too, Monday when those of adspyglass come back from the weekend I try to ask them to decrease and especially in some parts does not appear.

I don't know the exact numbers for the ads, but calculating from when the .org was born between ads on the site and the 2 streaming sites there are on the site, I make 15% compared to before.
There is also something to say that when I had the .com I had only 1 network of ads.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock