• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Am yet suffering about DMCA hosting

Auwal

May 16, 2020
United State
Last 3 months I bought DMCA VPS from revenueserver but yet almost all the VPS are shared hosting not private VPS , if you have any best DMCA hosting companies you know please write below.

thankyou

Hello, you can check us.

We have Offshore VPS ;)

Best Regards,
Alexhost
bought VPS server from u guys and i havent used that before have writen to ur support countless times their support is very poor no one to assist me and cant even login with the passwod i was given

bought VPS server from u guys and i havent used that before have writen to ur support countless times their support is very poor no one to assist me and cant even login with the passwod i was given
their uptime issues also, their vps going down many times, i always create ticket for downtime.
few year ago I used webcare360 their service are good

their uptime issues also, their vps going down many times, i always create ticket for downtime.
webcare360 full dmca ignore or just u can post dmca content then they warn you?
and how long you been using their services?

Hello, allwell31

That is not true. All tickets are answered.

Please try to reach us in Moldova Timezone is where we work and where we have in datacenter.
We are sorry, but our support is not bad. Let me tell you that we answer all question.

Which password? The password is in client area! You should use that password and use port 22 to login to SSH.

In case you are talking about client area login, if you try many times to login and fail passwords you will be blocked (due to security and brute force)

Try our VPS in Netherlands, is new and probably you will love it ;)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Hi, Dear rasel

We now have VPS in Netherlands, you may try it. Connection is more stable and is in Netherlands. Still offshore.

Downtime can be many things, we suggest you to upgrade your VPS or use any control panel with Openlitespeed.

Please try to use Fastpanel, cloudpanel and see how it works. (We had clients who solved their issues)
You can also ask support to move to other node in VPS if possible :)

Anything contact us through ticket or livechat (is better to reach us through ticket moldova timezone)

We monitorize our VPS and they have a great and decent uptime. We can guarantee you, that can be caused by lack of resources or high peak of RAM / CPU usage.

IMPORTANT: If you use Tools to check uptime, it may appear offline, because when Anti-DDoS in ON and activated it may block certain protocols and ports and ping and if you use any uptime tool it can appear offline! But isn't.

You can also try to request to move to another VPS Node if you still have issues, provide me the IP of your VPS or service / product order number through PM ;)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

webcare360 full dmca ignore or just u can post dmca content then they warn you?
and how long you been using their services?

Hi, Dear Loki

We have now VPS in Netherlands, you can try us.
Use Fastpanel or cloudpanel and the issues with go out. Cyberpanel is also good (please check requirements of that control panels before installing)

We hope you find a new home :)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Last edited:
Hello, allwell31

That is not true. All tickets are answered.

Please try to reach us in Moldova Timezone is where we work and where we have in datacenter.
We are sorry, but our support is not bad. Let me tell you that we answer all question.

Which password? The password is in client area! You should use that password and use port 22 to login to SSH.

In case you are talking about client area login, if you try many times to login and fail passwords you will be blocked (due to security and brute force)

Try our VPS in Netherlands, is new and probably you will love it ;)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Hi, Dear rasel

We now have VPS in Netherlands, you may try it. Connection is more stable and is in Netherlands. Still offshore.

Downtime can be many things, we suggest you to upgrade your VPS or use any control panel with Openlitespeed.

Please try to use Fastpanel, cloudpanel and see how it works. (We had clients who solved their issues)
You can also ask support to move to other node in VPS if possible :)

Anything contact us through ticket or livechat (is better to reach us through ticket moldova timezone)

We monitorize our VPS and they have a great and decent uptime. We can guarantee you, that can be caused by lack of resources or high peak of RAM / CPU usage.

IMPORTANT: If you use Tools to check uptime, it may appear offline, because when Anti-DDoS in ON and activated it may block certain protocols and ports and ping and if you use any uptime tool it can appear offline! But isn't.

You can also try to request to move to another VPS Node if you still have issues, provide me the IP of your VPS or service / product order number through PM ;)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Hi, Dear Loki

We have now VPS in Netherlands, you can try us.
Use Fastpanel or cloudpanel and the issues with go out. Cyberpanel is also good (please check requirements of that control panels before installing)

We hope you find a new home :)

Best Regards,
Alexhost
old offer not available now, i bought vps for 11 euro.
And now 40 euro

old offer not available now, i bought vps for 11 euro.
And now 40 euro
Hi, Dear Rasel

Did you read our answer to your feedback? We wrote everything for you.
Currently we don't notice any downtime in our VPS Nodes (might be your configuration etc, we wrote above)

You can pay monthly and if you visit our telegram or other social media we have some promotions and codes available to make discount in some products ;)

If you pay monthly, there is no issue, in VPS Netherlands we have discount for 3 months, 6 months payment if you check. In VPS Moldova we also have promotions if you pay for 3 month, 6 months.. ;)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock