• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All WSO Downloads Requests Go In Here [WSODOWNLOADS.IN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thank you

I need to do my introduction before I can get my giveaway content

Hello, can I please have these?

thank you.

Today I received a PM whose contents really DISAPPOINTED me.

@pik33 asked for the mega link and when I told him that this would cause our account to be suspended he even asked me to send it to his email with the reason that his reaction score was not sufficient

When I turned it down he said he was very disappointed

This annoys me a lot and makes my mood immediately turn bad

From now on I will ignore requests in this thread from members who request via PM because members who request PM also don't seem to care if my account is suspended for serving requests via PM.

If the member doesn't care about me then why should I care about him?

Regarding reaction scores:
It may not be in the babiato rules. I made this rule myself so that we can help each other and as a sign that you are useful to others. Don't be manipulated. The ecosystem in the forum is an ecosystem of mutual assistance. Not taking advantage. If you are TRASH that is not useful for other people, you should not join the forum because you will only become a burden on the forum

VERY DISAPPOINTING ! 😡😡😡
That is disappointing, however well done for the way you dealt with it 👍

With regards to requests via PM, then for those who want to ignore @otaibabusername post and try PM....
NO giveaway content should be given out through PM at all.

GIVEAWAY THREAD OWNERS/HOLDERS They must limit giveaways only to those who have been a member of Babiato for at least 30 days by using the relevant hide tags to reduce spamming or chances of duplicate account that users makes during such giveaways. Giveaway content should be included in the hide tags. PM's are NOT an acceptable way to distribute giveaway content. In addition (as of April 5th 2021) only those who have been members of Babiato for at least 30 days may start a giveaway thread.

Also, if you have any member who contacts you about giving out via PM, then let us know so that we can take appropriate action.

All resources listed in a thread must be freely available to all members, you are not permitted to pick and choose within that thread who gets the resource (unless it is restricted as mentioned in rule #25 or you are using hide tags for giveaways within the thread ), neither should any resource be sent through the use of pm/dm or any other private message. If you have put restrictions on your resource, then any member who doesn't meet the set requirements and tries to bypass them by asking you personally should be reported immediately to any Babiato staff member, who will then deal with that member as they see fit and potentially give them a warning or a ban. Any thread owner who decides to bypass their own set restrictions and give out restricted content to unqualified members, will themselves be dealt with accordingly and could have any privileges removed, warned or banned as well.

Reactions: Radiant Life
I need these

Last edited:
@otaibabusername second try is the charm :D

when I see a message that content is restricted to user with ID: ###### what is the reason?
It means that content is for the member with that user id and not you.

Once you meet requirements for this giveaway you will get content using your user id which only you can view.

These three please

Thanks in Advance

@Sherloco

@elgarem

@Vineet420

@WarBorn

@joseallen1992

@ElitIga

@asiyalab

@King007

@gauri

@bobsmith

@pateljee

@Li Addons

@Bob5000

@bobsmith

@peekacho

https://www.wsodownloads.in/rob-jones-gerry-cramer-profit-singularity-ultra-edition-2022-update-2/

Thanks

Reactions: chrisrand
@otaibabusername Thank you so much for your time and effort:love:
can you help me with this

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomer
@Radiant Life
I don't think spamming introductions with posts is a great way to get to the ten posts requirements 😒

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock