• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All Flaticon Requests Go In Here

Hello,
Could you please share the below files?
Thank You ìn advance.

Hello,
Could you please share the below files?
Thank You ìn advance.

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: giulia11

For Easter you have to choose only one / day
because it goes very quickly and even in premium if I answer 3 pack
because we in premium we have a limit with Freepik

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Reactions: ronouk
For Easter you have to choose only one / day
because it goes very quickly and even in premium if I answer 3 pack
because we in premium we have a limit with Freepik

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
Understood. I will submit request for other two at another day. Thank you so much for the first pack.

• Love
Reactions: jereve
Understood. I will submit request for other two at another day. Thank you so much for the first pack.

It's okay there's not much demand in this thread so I'll give you second now but tomorrow you can submit the 3rd without any problem
but just when there is high demand like Freepik at this time I cannot give by 3 because it will not be enough for the others

Reactions: kalil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock