• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

NOTE: This is a NULLED solution/offering!

This sales thread is for Alidropship or Alidropship Woo + available addons (as listed below).

• All updates are released via a Private PM Group, you cannot auto-update.
  • As this is a NULLED solution, there is no guarantee of lifetime, however I can't see a reason for it to fail. Time will tell. This is not just a simple null. It requires setup of my own activation server for the plugin/addons/themes.
  • Cost is for use on ONE domain ONLY. You need to pay for each domain you use it on. Once setup on a domain it cannot be transferred to a new/different domain.
  • It cannot be installed in a sub-folder!
  • IonCube Loader must be enabled on your server.
  • You will need to provide the domain name you are using it on in order for me to activate it.
Refund policy: If for any reason it fails (except for abuse) during the first three months, I will refund you in full.

Pricing (from Jan 16th 2021):
#
Plugin only - $25.00 (USD)
# Available Addons only - $25.00 (USD)
# Plugin and available Addons - $38.00 (USD)

Some themes are also available. Please see:

Pricing (from Jan 16th 2021):
#
Single available Theme - $18.00 (USD)
# All available Themes - $28.00 (USD) note: this is not necessarily worth it as you can only use one at a time. Fine if you are wanting to test a few though.

# FULL PACKAGE of Plugin, available Addons and available Themes - $50.00 (USD)

Payment: PayPal via [email protected]

If you have any questions, please ask. These have been fully tested by @nada (guinea pig!) and all bugs fully removed. They work 100%+!:)

TassieNZ :)
I want to get it how can I buy

Reactions: TassieNZ
I have downloaded all the plugin but its old versions
All the plugins/addons are fully updateable via WordPress!
@TassieNZ I have already made payment for the plugins but @TassieNZ not providing me services according to his commitment and now from last five days he is not replying to me, please refund me ASAP
@Babak please help me to get a refund as @TassieNZ did not deliver his services properly nor he is replying to me.
As I stated, I have not been on the computer much due to a torn ligament in my foot. However, I spent a lot of time activating these. You have now said you wanted the non-Woo versions, but all the Woo ones are activated including El Greco Woo as originally wanted.

So, at present you have the AliDropship Woo Plugin, all Addons and the El Greco Woo theme - all activated and fully updated!

Anyway, in too much pain to argue, so full refund issued to the PayPal you sent it from.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CAFFEiNE and Babak

As I stated, I have not been on the computer much due to a torn ligament in my foot. However, I spent a lot of time activating these. You have now said you wanted the non-Woo versions, but all the Woo ones are activated including El Greco Woo as originally wanted.

So, at present you have the AliDropship Woo Plugin, all Addons and the El Greco Woo theme - all activated and fully updated!

Anyway, in too much pain to argue, so full refund issued to the PayPal you sent it from.

Hi Again,

Thank you for your kind reply, from the very start check the subject line of our conversation (El Greco theme + The AliDropship plugin) , from the very beginning I want that, are you able to do El Greco theme + The AliDropship plugin please and I will pay you back, as I want to work with Sellvia products only.

I have already installed El Greco theme but it requires Alidropship plugin in order to activate it, can you please make it happen?

Thank you @TassieNZ for your prompt reply, and give me a great solution, now my website is running successfully without any issues, Thank you for your great services, I am very much satisfied ....

• Love
Hello, any update link of this theme, I was tried to download some other link but the files are not available..

Anyone has it?

Thanks!

How can I get the full package?

How can I get the full package?
I am just recovering from a torn ligament in my foot. However, if Sunday is not too late you can then purchase and we can proceed.

This is very interesting thread. I want to start my alidropship also but in learning first
Good luck for your thread, also hope get well soon with your foot

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock