• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling [SPECIAL] Alidropship or Alidropship Woo (+ available Addons + available Themes)

All the Addons included in Sellvia (except Social Rabbit) are included in my package. And there is a trick to getting Social Rabbit if it is still working. :)
That's great, but Sellvia has a platform to order from their warehouse (faster delivery) and not from Aliexpress. I am currently using their subscription but it's quite expensive.

That's great, but Sellvia has a platform to order from their warehouse (faster delivery) and not from Aliexpress. I am currently using their subscription but it's quite expensive.
Thanks. Interesting. I'll look at it tomorrow. :)

Reactions: wolverine321
did you check the filter of free fast shipping ? it's great alternative

That still does not offer 2 days shipping + deliver throughout USA
Some shops offer that, if you still need 1-3 days shipping then you need apply custom filter or place orders through sellvia, do you focus USA market only ?

Some shops offer that, if you still need 1-3 days shipping then you need apply custom filter or place orders through sellvia, do you focus USA market only ?
Yes and I am using Sellvia. They charge $39 a month so I was thinking if there is any trick to minimize the cost, you know.

Yes and I am using Sellvia. They charge $39 a month so I was thinking if there is any trick to minimize the cost, you know.
I think one method which is manually .. sorry I not know, but I will check for alternative idea

@TassieNZ why haven't been replying to my queries on our 1-1 conversation?
Why haven't you been?*

Why haven't you been?*
So the issue I'm having with the Alidropship plugin provided by @TassieNZ is that I cannot import products using import packages from https://alidropship.com/product-packages/

And I haven't heard from @TassieNZ since July 14, 2021 regarding this issue. He's just been ignoring my messages.

Has anyone in here facing the same issue importing packages with @TassieNZ's setup?
Apologies, I have been really busy and also had some personal issues. I will answer your PM tomorrow. I haven't been ignoring you, just not been able to keep up with the PM's. I have mountains to answer! :)

I have this all set up on a test server and will be trying different solutions to solve your issue. Keep in mind this is not an issue with what I supplied, but rather an issue with an additional item you purchased from the Developer. However, I'll do everything I can to get it working.

TassieNZ :)

Apologies, I have been really busy and also had some personal issues. I will answer your PM tomorrow. I haven't been ignoring you, just not been able to keep up with the PM's. I have mountains to answer! :)

I have this all set up on a test server and will be trying different solutions to solve your issue. Keep in mind this is not an issue with what I supplied, but rather an issue with an additional item you purchased from the Developer. However, I'll do everything I can to get it working.

TassieNZ :)
@TassieNZ I appreciate your answer but the point of having Alidropship plugin is to be able to import products to a WooCommerce site. Using the import packages from the developer is one of the ways to import products. So if it's not an issue with your supplied plugin/setup then you're saying anyone who uses your supplied plugin is not supposed to use import packages from the developer, and if that's the case you better let your buyers know that import packages don't work with your supplied plugin.

Reactions: TassieNZ
The most important part is to be able to import products, i have just purchase this not knowing products can't be import.
Haven't tried yet, am still waiting for my stuff and activation from TazzieNZ. Should have read the above message first, hope TazzieNZ can make this work soon.

The most important part is to be able to import products, i have just purchase this not knowing products can't be import.
Haven't tried yet, am still waiting for my stuff and activation from TazzieNZ. Should have read the above message first, hope TazzieNZ can make this work soon.
What you were reading above is concerning a different issue. Products import perfectly with ...

Reactions: stevenwkc
Tried and tested it, all plugins are working fine now and import products are working good too. Sorry, TazzieNZ, I thought the most important part is not working, you were right, my bad. Don't know why my plugin file is corrupted during uploading which caused it cannot be activated. Also, a "BIG THANKS Dude!!!" to TazzieNZ once again for helping me out, Cheers!!! "you are the man, TazzieNZ".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anassalmi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock