• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

AlexHost.com - Offshore Hosting DMCA Ignored | Dedicated Server & VPS

i left you a msg cant login to my control panel, says ip restricted, cant send ticket cause i cant login, my ip changes with my isp.

Do you want to know what is offshore hosting?

We still have promotion 20% OFF in Our Netherlands VPS!

Promotion Code / Coupon: VPSNL20

Use the code in our Netherlands VPS:

Best Regards,
Alexhost

each server has 100 MBps.. shame
Hi, dear ombre

100Mbps is unmetered, if we do 1Gbps won't be unmetered. We have plans for 1Gbps in near future.

We also sent a PM to you regarding your account. Please check it and contact us through livechat (Moldova timezone) or by telegram.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Do you want to know what is offshore hosting?

We still have promotion 20% OFF in Our Netherlands VPS!

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Hi, dear ombre

100Mbps is unmetered, if we do 1Gbps won't be unmetered. We have plans for 1Gbps in near future.

We also sent a PM to you regarding your account. Please check it and contact us through livechat (Moldova timezone) or by telegram.

Best Regards,
Alexhost
wow nice promo, but i have client want build website share cr4ck s0ftware, is that allowed? like adobe photoshop cr4ck full... etc, also p0rn video share.

wow nice promo, but i have client want build website share cr4ck s0ftware, is that allowed? like adobe photoshop cr4ck full... etc, also p0rn video share.
Hello, Dear Loki

Please check our offshore plans here

Hello, Dear Loki

Please check our offshore plans here
you didnt answer my question, some OFFSHORE hosting not full dmca ignore, they just make it and after they got report dmca, they ban my client in sec. Thats other company say offshore hosting. So please answer my question. Thanks friend.

Reactions: alexhost

We still have promotion 20% OFF in Our Netherlands VPS!​

Best Regards,
Alexhost

you didnt answer my question, some OFFSHORE hosting not full dmca ignore, they just make it and after they got report dmca, they ban my client in sec. Thats other company say offshore hosting. So please answer my question. Thanks friend.
Hello, Dear Loki

If you check our acceptable usage policy, rules must be respected.

40% OFF in ALL LiteSpeed Hosting!

Coupon code: litespeed40

-------

VPS Netherlands discount!
Coupon code: VPSNL20

Any issue? Any question? Contact us through livechat or ticket support :)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Dear Loki, we ignore DMCA in our plans Litespeed, VPS and dedicated servers.

50% OFF in Managed VPS - Moldova Location

Coupon Code: telegram2023

Order your VPS Managed here:

We do free migration from your old hosting, just open a ticket support.

Any question? Just contact us! :)
~Alexhost

dQ7MUGK.png

Alexhost.com is a web hosting company that provides shared, VPS, dedicated, and reseller hosting services to individuals and businesses. The company offers a range of hosting plans that come with various features such as unlimited bandwidth, unlimited email accounts, and free SSL certificates. Alexhost also provides 24/7 customer support.

NEWS: We recently connected RETN to our Network!
* Looking Glass: https://lg.alexhost.com/
* ASN: AS200019
* Location: Republic of Moldova, Netherlands (Netherlands is only available for VPS, no ETA for other products)

Dedicated Servers 10% Promotion
Coupon code: PDU2023
Expire: 30/06/2023​

Order here:
https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

**Dedicated Servers will be delivered in less than <24hours, expect when are out of stock, this time might increase.

Custom Dedicated Servers can be made, upon request through ticket

VPS Discounts!

Managed VPS - 50% OFF Discount!
Coupon Code: telegram2023
It remains available for 2 purchases

Order Managed VPS here:
https://alexhost.com/vps/#managed-link

Moldova & Netherlands VPS Unmanaged

Coupon Code Netherlands VPS: VPSNL20
Coupon Code Moldova VPS: LET14

Order VPS Unmanaged here:
https://alexhost.com/vps/

Instant setup (usually less than 15 minutes after payment.)

LiteSpeed Web Hosting (ALL packages) - 10% OFF
Coupon Code: blog2023
*It remains available for 20 and purchases​

LiteSpeed Mini Package - 20% OFF
Coupon Code: Litespeed1

Order LiteSpeed Hosting here:
https://alexhost.com/litespeed/

SSL Certificates - 10% OFF
Coupon Code: #SSL10

Order here:
https://alexhost.com/ssl-certificates/

We work better in Moldova timezone (UTC +2) for physical installations, configurations that require manual intervention through datacenter. Support is available during night, but manual intervention is only available during the day of Moldova timezone.

Please this discount codes are limited time and usage.
If you have any issue, question please contact us through ticket, livechat or telegram.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Dedicated Servers 15% OFF Discount

Coupon Code: SUMMERPDU2023

Check all our dedicated servers and order here:

Make sure that you use discount code to get 15% OFF! :cool:

We can make custom dedicated servers for you! Want to rent IPs? We do it.

Anything just open a ticket support with us! :)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

dQ7MUGK.png

LiteSpeed Web Hosting Promotion! (Free Migration + cPanel free!)

Use the discount code: blog2023
Buy litespeed hosting here:

**You can use the discount code for monthly, anually payments! If you pay quartely or anually the discount will be bigger than monthly!

We do free migration of your old hosting (open a ticket support!) :)
Any question or issue? Contact us through ticket or livechat.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

5350698037661518315-121.jpg

Dear friends! Summer is in full swing, and our pro updates still give you the hottest bonuses!

✅ Today we decided to please you with an update of the configuration of one of our popular servers.

So have time to order a server
https://bill.alexhost.com/?cmd=module&module=111&cid=216

IMPORTANT:
from July 31 to 1 September, and you will receive it with increased memory from 32 GB to 128 GB.
Also, if you pay for this service for 12 months, you will receive a 15% discount.
Promotion is available only to new servers

❓ How to do it? Open a support ticket and our team will help you complete your order!
Please write that you saw this promotion in forum if possible do a screenshot or link in ticket :)

AlexHost.Com - we are loyal to each of you, we are ready to do the impossible!

Hi, can I upload adult content on your litespeed hosting

Hi, can I upload adult content on your litespeed hosting
Hello,

Yes we allow adult content and you can upload.

But remember that is a Shared Hosting you can't abuse of resources like CPU, RAM etc.

In general legal adult content is allowed. And yes you can upload.

Anything just open a ticket support ;)

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mafinds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock