• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Agile Store Locator (Google Maps) For WordPress

Agile Store Locator (Google Maps) For WordPress v4.10.6

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Store Locator (Google Maps) For WordPress - Download Free Store Locator (Google Maps) For WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 16973546

Download Free Store Locator (Google Maps) For WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 16973546
Agile Store Locator is a premium WordPress Google Maps Plugin designed to offer you immediate access to all the best stores in your local area. The plugin can be used for stores listing, deals listing, hotel listing, real estate listing, restaurant listing, job listing and so on. It enables you to find the very best stores and their location thanks to the...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: mjnhkha and Honor
@freenulled hi, bro any update on this. Can you please null it, i am not able to import the csv file without activation.
Thanks

Hey @Babak thank you for this plugin but I notice when I try and update the settings it has an issue:

Any ideas what to do - I can not save my options
Cheers :)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 10.35.25.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 10.35.25.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 10.35.20.png
    Screenshot 2020-09-22 at 10.35.20.png
    543.2 KB · Views: 32
HI
Thanks for your site.
The issue about "purchase code required" when you try to import store via excel is still present.
Any possibility of solving it?
thanks in advance for your support
regards

HI
Thanks for your site.
The issue about "purchase code required" when you try to import store via excel is still present.
Any possibility of solving it?
thanks in advance for your support
regards

I can confirm. still not 100% nulled =)

I also had the issue of not being able to import/export and ended up buying it. It's a real nice plugin, runs fast compared to others even with 3000 places, and the support team is great.

• Love
Reactions: KarmaticOne
Anything to put in here?

Attachments

• Screenshot 8-22-2021 3-30-00 PM.png
    Screenshot 8-22-2021 3-30-00 PM.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock