• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

AffiliateWP - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress

AffiliateWP - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress v2.24.1

No permission to download
AffiliateWP Recurring Referrals v1.9.1

Attachments

• affiliate-wp-recurring-referrals_1.9.1.zip
    107.2 KB · Views: 82
Reactions: 1369
Babak updated AffiliateWP - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

AffiliateWP v2.13.0 + Addons

Download AffiliateWP v2.13.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v2.13.0 - Apr 4, 2023

• New: Administrators can now group affiliates and assign custom referral rates for all affiliates in that group
  • New: Administrators can now privately share creatives with affiliates and/or affiliate groups
    • To accurately share creatives privately when using the Affiliate Portal addon, please upgrade the Affiliate Portal addon to 1.2.2
  • Improved: Improved setup wizard...

Read the rest of this update entry...

quick question on this dload....
installed it today, it auto populates the license key - but has somehow managed to grab a password I use for my admin account on the website.
This shouldnt be accesable to any plugin without me entering it surely?

Just wandering as this seams like a security weakness and a bit suspect...

Has anyone managed to install the vanity coupon codes addon and get it to work?

Mine is not showing on the affiliate's dashboard

Hello friends, I really need this assistance.

Has anyone managed to make the VANITY COUPON CODES Addon work?

Kindly assist with the setup process.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: orangatang19
AKSakallı updated AffiliateWP - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

AffiliateWP - Affiliate Plugin for WordPress v.2.14.0

Version 2.14.0, May 23, 2023
New: Check out our new Custom Link Generator in the Affiliate Area that allows affiliates to save all their shareable links in one convenient place!
New: Check out our new About Us Page for more information about the AffiliateWP team and additional tools you might be interested in!
Improved: Simplified “Stripe (through WP Simple Pay)” integration to just “WP Simple Pay”
Fixed: Improvements to setup wizard UI
Fixed: New buttons added to the Affiliates and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock