• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Open GB Affiliate Lab - Matt Diggity 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragilesss

Nov 5, 2022

How It Works:​

You all need to Donate 10$ each to babiato donation page on the top and send a screenshot and mention this topic to @Babak or @Deepansh.

The course will be purchased once each participant has paid $10.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us download link.

Last edited:
Reactions: machar and Aaddi
I'm planning to group buy the affiliate site course from the group buy site.
They have video proof. 50$ via their PayPal or crypto
Course Price: $50 (This is the price on the course site)
Minimum participation: $5
Amount of participants needed: 9 (I'm the 10th)

You all need to Donate 5$ each to babiato donation page on the top and send a screenshot and mention this topic to @Babak or @Deepansh.

The course will be purchased once each participant has paid $5.

I will be creating a conversation and adding all interested parties, so either @Babak or @Deepansh will give us download link.
Approved

Reactions: machar
I'm planning to group buy the affiliate site course from the group buy site.
They have video proof. 50$ via their PayPal or crypto
Course Price: $50 (This is the price on the course site)
Minimum participation: $5
Amount of participants needed: 9 (I'm the 10th)

You all need to Donate 5$ each to babiato donation page on the top and send a screenshot and mention this topic to @Babak or @Deepansh.

The course will be purchased once each participant has paid $5.

any update?

Reactions: machar
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock