• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Product Fields Pro for WooCommerce By StudioWombat

Advanced Product Fields Pro for WooCommerce By StudioWombat 2.6.1

No permission to download

mofnone_s

Apr 23, 2020
mofnone_s submitted a new resource:

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce - Add options to WooCommerce products

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce lets you add extra options to your products, like text boxes, dropdowns, swatches, images, and more.

You can choose between 16 different input types to add to your products, including: text boxes, number fields, dropdown lists, checkboxes, radio buttons, image swatches, color swatches, date fields, and file upload.

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this. Anyone happen to have some plugins for this? Image upload add-on with some special features for example?

EDIT: This plugin also does not work, gives upload error when using upload filed option and pricing and formulas are giving out errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaV1nc1
Same trouble.

I checked on plugin demo website - same settings are working well.
I'm trying to use formula price calculation

With disabled Ajax upload options works fine.
but also problem with formulas

Reactions: jaaos
Thanks for the plugin...

I've purchased this before... SAD part its after the year ends you cannot download it anymore... So i have to come here and null it, dumb as fu**.

perhaps someone have a new Version 2.6.1 – 3 March, 2023 that is working?

2.6.1 -- Not nulled, please check

Attachments

• advanced-product-fields-for-woocommerce-pro.zip
    277.2 KB · Views: 90
To anyone who is struggling to use this plugin - my workaround is to first use the version 1.7.4 nulled from the other thread in this forum (gotta dig deep into the comments), and then do the update using the latest NOT nulled version from here in the comments. Works fine then.

Whoever is nulling this haven't done a very good job as the last few versions have been all giving out these errors on either file uploads or calculations/formulas.

Reactions: michaeladewale
Sorry guys I only remove the license part (its easy). I just null the plugin that Studiowombat offers me for download in my account. I am not responsible for their work but they have been slacking lately. Lots of bugs etc. I can show how I null if you think I am doing anything wrong.

Sorry guys I only remove the license part (its easy). I just null the plugin that Studiowombat offers me for download in my account. I am not responsible for their work but they have been slacking lately. Lots of bugs etc. I can show how I null if you think I am doing anything wrong.
Please show me how so I can null it myself in the future.

Thank you.

can you provide us this snippet code?
mofnone_s submitted a new resource:

Advanced Product Fields for WooCommerce - Add options to WooCommerce products

Read more about this resource...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock