• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Advanced Custom Fields: Extended PRO

Advanced Custom Fields: Extended PRO v0.8.9.5

No permission to download
ACF Extended Pro 0.8.9.2:

• Module: Dev Mode - Added "Edit" action to edit raw metadata on the fly
  • Field: Color Picker - Custom colors are now normalized to enhance compatibility with Iris
  • Field: Color Picker - Color gradient is now displayed by default instead of the black & white gradient
  • Field: Image - Added "Upload Folder" setting to customize upload path

Reactions: Bubabulyt
Babak updated Advanced Custom Fields: Extended PRO with a new update entry:

Advanced Custom Fields: Extended PRO v0.8.9.3

Download Advanced Custom Fields: Extended PRO v0.8.9.3 Nulled Free
= v0.8.9.3 =
**ACF Extended Pro 0.8.9.3:**

* Module: Performance - Added "Hybrid" Engine
* Module: Performance - Hybrid Engine divides post meta per 2 while being compatible with search plugins & `WP_Query`
* Module: Scripts - Fixed submit button not being disabled on start
* Module: Template - Template Location can now be used in middle of other locations
* Field: Block Editor - Force array when empty "allow blocks"

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I compared 0.8.9.3 and 0.8.9 tow version code files, find nothing changed! are you sure the 0.8.9.3 codes is right?

then i also compared 0.8.9.1, 0.8.9.2, 0.8.9.3 and 0.8.9 four version , the all same codes and nothing changed!

Last edited:
Reactions: hieronim
I did compare 0.8.9 to 0.8.9.3 and you are right. They are the same files, the only modified file is the ACF-extended.php and the readme to update the version number.

@al0x99 could you please explain?

@Babak Your latest update is a fake version!

It's already SUS when all folders in the plugin has the same last mod date from the last 3 versions. I can testified this to be true after comparing last 5 versions to have the last 4 versions to be identical, that is from acf-extended-pro_0.8.8.11 to acf-extended-pro-0.8.9.3

To the person who think he's so smart, 'you forgot to change the line where "Tested up to: 6.1" for compatiple wordpress version to be 6.2'

here
Do not install this version from github directly as it is infected. To quick debug feedback: it's safe, but only after replacing all javascript files by copy paste from unminified to minified files (like: content from some-script.js to some-script.min.js).

Do not install this version from github directly as it is infected. To quick debug feedback: it's safe, but only after replacing all javascript files by copy paste from unminified to minified files (like: content from some-script.js to some-script.min.js).
Where do we need to replace?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock