• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Field (ACF) Addon

Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Field (ACF) Addon v.3.0.4

No permission to download
Babak updated Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Field (ACF) Addon with a new update entry:

Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Addon v2.6.4

Download Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Addon v2.6.4 Nulled Free
= 2.6.4 =
Release Date: March 1st, 2021

* [Improved] Better URL display for urlencoded URLs
* [Improved] Better ACF field recognition for complex ACF Location settings
* [Improved] Allow to clear value for Checkbox field
* [Fixed] Prevent errors for nested group and repeater fields

Read the rest of this update entry...

Admin Columns Pro ACF 3.0

= 3.0 =
Release Date: April 20th, 2022

* [Improved] Every field has its own column type instead of a single ACF column type
* [Added] New field support: Clone
* [Added] New field support: Group
* [Breaking Changes] The old ACF columns are completely refactored. All old columns will be automatically updated to the new version.
* [Breaking Changes] Read-only column sets with old ACF columns needs to be updated manually.

Attachments

• admin-columns-pro-acf-3.0.zip
    98.6 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Dukessa
Babak updated Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Field (ACF) Addon with a new update entry:

Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Addon v2.7

Download Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Addon v2.7 Nulled Free
= v2.7 = Release Date: September 21st, 2021

* [Improved] It is now possible to smart filter user relation ships on 'current user'
* [Improved] Refactor editing to make compatible with Admin Columns Pro 5.6
* [Improved] Array check to prevent PHP warnings for unsupported fields.

Thx! Version 1.6.2 of Types addon is around (and I have this one), but it's not fully compatible with the new 5.6 main plugin, so I look for 1.7 version of Types (Toolset) integration

Here is the info from changelog:

Addon - Types: September 21, 2021

Improved

• Refactor of the editing codebase
Dependency
  • Requires Admin Columns Pro 5.6

anyone can help?

Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Addon v3.0.2

Download Admin Columns Pro - Advanced Custom Fields (ACF) Addon v3.0.2 Nulled Free
= 3.0.2 =
Release Date: May 5nd, 2022

* [Improved] Show a dash (-) instead of nothing between the separator when there is no value
* [Fixed] Warning in PHP 7.3 and below when there are no available fields for the current overview page
* [Fixed] Filtering feature re-added for the Page Link and Relationship field columns
* [Fixed] Missing Relation field added
* [Fixed] An error could occur on a list page...

EDIT: Seems to be you cannot use this to display ACF fields inside WooCommerce, at least if that data is User Meta. With my example below, I am able to see ACF user meta when i go to the Users page and try to add a new ACF column.
--
ACF 3.0.2 addon for Admin Columns removes the option to select ACF when adding a new column. When I deactivate the plugin, the option for ACF reappears (but obviously asks to install the add-on). I cannot get it to seem to work, even with updating ACF & Admin Columns.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock